New version coming soon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New version coming soon

The radio module for Dlink usb radio is finished.

I will again add some features to support the skin of Febsperenza and the version will be online.

Already added :
    - ID3TagV2
    - Winamp5
    - Radio module
    - Click area for coming back to Mediacar from visualisation is reduced to a small zone ( 50*50 pixels) in the top-right corner of the screen, that gives the possibility to reach the visualisation settings without coming back each time to Mediacar

Corrections :
    - Bad label wrap in the lists (empty line if the label is too long)
    - Removing of the redundant Mappoint pushpins.
    - Some small corrections that I forgot.

Still to do :
    - Febsperenza new skin features.
    - Possibility to map the main volume to the Wave volume.
    - Parameter to choose what parts of the ID3Tag to show into the lists.
    - Possibility to add buttons on the main menu to launch directly external app's.

If I forget important things for this next version, don't hesitate to remember me.
    www.media-car.fr.st
    The first Belgian PC fully integrated in a car :)

nice, very nice. Keep up the good work :-)

Comment

Cool, Looking forward to this, thanks Coyote!

Comment

Awesome work, coyote Can't wait for the next version.

Also, YGPM (in about 5 mins) regarding putting the current Speed from Destinator into the top bar of the Destinator GPS screen. It's just a couple of lines of code...i've done all the leg work for ya

Garry
        Co-Developer of A.I.M.E.E
        www.aimee.cc

Comment

Originally posted by Confused
          Awesome work, coyote Can't wait for the next version.

Also, YGPM (in about 5 mins) regarding putting the current Speed from Destinator into the top bar of the Destinator GPS screen. It's just a couple of lines of code...i've done all the leg work for ya

Garry

Coyote,Garry,Feb,

"YOU ARE REALLY STRONG"

Mauri

Comment

X10 Remote support - See ( http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...798#post168798 ) ( Pretty Please ) and a way to do FF and RR / Goto with it...

Can't wait for the new version, just wondered if you had done any thing with the Destinator support ? Ie Night Day mode and Desfault view 2d or 3d ( 3d is good at night and 2d good at day ) ?

Terran
            My Project Site

Comment

Glad to hear of the new version!

any chance you might could incorporate OggVorbis tags in with the ID3 tags? I'm wanting to convert my MP3s to ogg but don't want to do that until MediaCar can display the info.

thanks for all you do coyote!
              My JeepPC Install

"there are no stupid questions, just stupid people."

"it's been agreed the whole world stinks so no one's taking showers anymore"

Comment

Goodie Goodie,

Thanks so much Coyote.

One thing that i am really waiting for is support for all of the devices that the Radio Xtreme program supports (like confused's radio suppliment) Dlink is fine and all but you cant even buy them new anymore (besides ebay and even then they are rare).

Thanks again.
                -Jesus- King of Kings Lord of Lords

Comment

Originally posted by antimatter
                  Goodie Goodie,

Thanks so much Coyote.

One thing that i am really waiting for is support for all of the devices that the Radio Xtreme program supports (like confused's radio suppliment) Dlink is fine and all but you cant even buy them new anymore (besides ebay and even then they are rare).

Thanks again.
                  Hi,
                  for radio D-link from Ebay see :

http://cgi6.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sort=3&rows=50

Mauri

Comment

www.scan.co.uk

Audi S8 supercar
                    Modded Xbox 400GB HD
                    Rear 7" screen & navplus

Toyota Hiace Van
                    Shuttle PIII 866 256Mb 10GB OPUS powered
                    MediaCar & Mappoint 2004
                    Custom fit 7" TFT VGA TSK

Comment

Thanks for the links... however i am not going to purchase an out of date unsopported peice of hardware when newer stuff is available http://www.radio-xtreme.com/newfile_2.htm. I already have the radiator program with the radioxtreme hardware. The program radiator supports a wide variety of hardware and Confused already integrated it with MediaCAR as a radio suppliment however it would be nice if their was support buit into MediaCAR and if i remember correctly Coyote is planning on releasing support for it but just not in this release (as i hoped). Looks i like i will have to use Confused's solution (<--oxymoron?)
                      -Jesus- King of Kings Lord of Lords

Comment

DVD playback...

I know it can play dvd now but u need to make a nice screen for it like the movie player....
                        Originally posted by coyote
                        The radio module for Dlink usb radio is finished.

I will again add some features to support the skin of Febsperenza and the version will be online.

Already added :
                        - ID3TagV2
                        - Winamp5
                        - Radio module
                        - Click area for coming back to Mediacar from visualisation is reduced to a small zone ( 50*50 pixels) in the top-right corner of the screen, that gives the possibility to reach the visualisation settings without coming back each time to Mediacar

Corrections :
                        - Bad label wrap in the lists (empty line if the label is too long)
                        - Removing of the redundant Mappoint pushpins.
                        - Some small corrections that I forgot.

Still to do :
                        - Febsperenza new skin features.
                        - Possibility to map the main volume to the Wave volume.
                        - Parameter to choose what parts of the ID3Tag to show into the lists.
                        - Possibility to add buttons on the main menu to launch directly external app's.

If I forget important things for this next version, don't hesitate to remember me.

Comment

coyote, YGPM with some VB code for displaying the details of the next maneuver in Destinator (what to do, distance, road name, as well as ETA to destination) hopefully for use with the HD44780 LCD when in GPS mode Up to you which bits of that you add

Garry
                          Co-Developer of A.I.M.E.E
                          www.aimee.cc

Comment

Oooh yes yes yes. Really appreciate all that you've done for us. Can't wait for all the new features. Thanks for considering my skin
                            Brushed Metal Skin
                            http://www.geocities.com/febsperanza]
                            MIA at the moment
                            [please email me instead of pm]

Comment

Will this new version be Winamp5 only? can it be backwards compatible with 2.x?

Comment

Working...
                              X