probably asked before but..directory issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• probably asked before but..directory issues

is it possible to have one gigantic playlist for MC to randomize though? for instance i have all my music and movies categorized into folders. so i goto mp3s and hit play it defaults to the root mp3 folders (which for me is unsort files). when i hit random it will only cycle through the stuff in the root folder.

i guess my goal is to hit random and it'll hit any available file.
    Alex
    90 300zx twinturbo conversion
    Epia C3, 512 ram, syntax mobo, 80 gig WD, Mediacar, GPS w/Routis, all behind drivers seat, 7in Lcd Lilliput VGA with Touch, wireless adapter for stumbling, Consult ODB1 adapter and data scanner.

That's exactly what I would like! All my music is sorted under seperate folders, but often i like to hear various artists one after another.
    AUDI A4, 2.6 V6
    Audio: Morel, Audison, Hertz, Stinger, Pioneer
    Carputer: Mirco ATX, 2.4gHz, 256ram, 80gig, 7"touchscreen, Opus

Unfortunately, that's the end! Was good while it lasted, but gotta sell the car.

Comment

Providing you have no more than 2 levels of subdirectories to load, then you can use the Select+ to load subdirectories

Or, if you don't change your MP3 collection too often, make a .m3u playlist file which contains all your music, and load that

Garry
      Co-Developer of A.I.M.E.E
      www.aimee.cc

Comment

confused...well that works now we just need to incorportate IRman with MC so i can have direct track access
        Alex
        90 300zx twinturbo conversion
        Epia C3, 512 ram, syntax mobo, 80 gig WD, Mediacar, GPS w/Routis, all behind drivers seat, 7in Lcd Lilliput VGA with Touch, wireless adapter for stumbling, Consult ODB1 adapter and data scanner.

Comment

Originally posted by spyhunter
          confused...well that works now we just need to incorportate IRman with MC so i can have direct track access
          If there is an IRman plugin for girder it's easy to use it with the shortcuts
          www.media-car.fr.st
          The first Belgian PC fully integrated in a car :)

Comment

Are we gonna get genre support?
            2011 Nissan Frontier SL
            AMD X3 2.2 | M4-ATX | 16Gb SSD | 2GB DDR3-1333 | MSI GF615M-P33 MB
            OBDPROS USB | BU-303 GPS l LILLIPUT TS | Car2PC adapter | XM Direct | USB Dual band N with custom mag-mount antenna.

Comment

Working...
            X