Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

error number: 5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • error number: 5

    When I scroll down my audio playlist, i get this error;

    Error Number:5
    Invalid procedure call or argument
    Debug Information:
    MEDIACAR.Frm_audio_player.RefreshInfos.1473

    can some1 please help me fix this problem??
    Attached Files

  • #2
    Try this and give me again a screenshot of the error if she occurs again, I added some informations that I need into the error message :
    http://www.media-car.fr.st/DOWNLOAD/MEDIACAR_test.zip

    thanks
    www.media-car.fr.st
    The first Belgian PC fully integrated in a car :)

    Comment


    • #3
      well the error still occurs.....hope you can fix this bug soon. I just wanna say thank you very much and ur software is kick *** man.....

      Comment


      • #4
        oppps i forgot the attachment....
        Attached Files

        Comment


        • #5
          Download and try it again, I changed again because the second error was not in the same procedure.

          Thanks
          www.media-car.fr.st
          The first Belgian PC fully integrated in a car :)

          Comment


          • #6
            the error still occurs but different procedure........
            Attached Files

            Comment


            • #7
              No, it's the same procedure but I added the line number into the message

              I will again add the value who could cause this error into the message but now I'm at work and I don't have my FTP access with me. Do you have an Email address where I can send the test file ?
              www.media-car.fr.st
              The first Belgian PC fully integrated in a car :)

              Comment


              • #8
                ohh ok, well my email's

                [email protected]

                thank you coyote

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by vi3tboi817
                  ohh ok, well my email's

                  [email protected]

                  thank you coyote
                  Mail just sent
                  www.media-car.fr.st
                  The first Belgian PC fully integrated in a car :)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    hello!

                    i have the same problem, is there any solution?

                    thx,

                    tobias

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by KaptnKoma
                      hello!

                      i have the same problem, is there any solution?

                      thx,

                      tobias

                      Hello....

                      i had the same problem, but i found the reason....if you in your playlist have a song thats not correct,or fully downloaded this falt will happen... i just deleted the song on my playlist that wasent correct. then it works fine again.

                      Hope this will help you.

                      Best Regards
                      Kenneth

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Pingo1969
                        Hello....

                        i had the same problem, but i found the reason....if you in your playlist have a song thats not correct,or fully downloaded this falt will happen... i just deleted the song on my playlist that wasent correct. then it works fine again.

                        Hope this will help you.

                        Best Regards
                        Kenneth

                        what do you mean by the song not being "correct"?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by IIJasonII
                          what do you mean by the song not being "correct"?
                          I mean if the song hasent been downloaded fully or if the your playlist have any files in it that vinamp / mediacar, canīt read...then you will get this fault.

                          if you only have *.mp3 files listet you shouldīt get these errors.

                          Kenneth

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X