select+ select

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• select+ select

can someone please explain to me the difference between these buttons. I swear when i click them they both do the exact same thing
    2003 Jetta GLI
    1.8 ghz intel pentium 4
    256 mb ram
    dvdrom
    xenarc 700tsv

Status - 90% - need to finish bondoing

"Select" load the files of the current folder
    "Select+" load the files of the current folder and all the files from the subfolders.
    www.media-car.fr.st
    The first Belgian PC fully integrated in a car :)

Comment

Originally posted by coyote
      "Select" load the files of the current folder
      "Select+" load the files of the current folder and all the files from the subfolders.
      Coyote,

After having click on "Select+", I managed to load the files of the current folder and all the files from the subfolders.
      When I exit from Player to Browse List to click on "Select", I returned to the player frm with the same list of songs.
      MediaCar
      Girder with Igor plugin

EPIA-ME6000 w 256MB DDR
      Morex 55W PSU
      12VDC Regulator
      IBM DJSA-220 20GB
      90% completed in a plastic case (8"x10"x2.5")

Comment

Originally posted by SportivoWISH
        Coyote,

After having click on "Select+", I managed to load the files of the current folder and all the files from the subfolders.
        When I exit from Player to Browse List to click on "Select", I returned to the player frm with the same list of songs.
        Ok, I think that it's a small bug, I see what could occur in this case with my code, I will correct this soon for the next version.
        www.media-car.fr.st
        The first Belgian PC fully integrated in a car :)

Comment

Originally posted by coyote
          Ok, I think that it's a small bug, I see what could occur in this case with my code, I will correct this soon for the next version.
          Thanks pal.!
          MediaCar
          Girder with Igor plugin

EPIA-ME6000 w 256MB DDR
          Morex 55W PSU
          12VDC Regulator
          IBM DJSA-220 20GB
          90% completed in a plastic case (8"x10"x2.5")

Comment

Hmm.. another thing I have noticed is that the Select + hangs mediacar when you have a lot of songs below it.

For example, I use WMA lossless files ( ain't nothing like the real 1092Kbps quality rips) and when I select the folder "various artists", which contains around 80 of my ripped cd's, it hangs which probably has to do with the serious disk activity it has to perform.

It does the same thing for some downloaded mp3's btw. Don't know if this is related to my low CPU (Via-MII10000) or not. Will try and test to see how many files fix it..
            I'm going to hell, who's comin' with me ?

Renault LagunaII 1.9 CDI
            Carputer Install Progress: [*********-] 90% - Cleaning up

VIA-MII10000 - 512MB Ram - 80Gb HD - Lilliput - GPS - OPUS 150Watt

Comment

Noctris,

It does not "hang" MediaCar. MediaCar is reading the ID3 tags from all the files you have selected to load. You have to be patient and give it time, as it does not start playing until it has read all the ID3 tags.

Garry
              Co-Developer of A.I.M.E.E
              www.aimee.cc

Comment

Working...
              X