No announcement yet.

Radio Xtreme Support in Media Car soon?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radio Xtreme Support in Media Car soon?

Hello,

I am just at that point where i am interfacing my computers sound with my car speakers and was wondering when the next version was planned to come out and if it has support for all the devices listed in Radio-Xtreme.

This isn't to rush anybody but i just havn't heard anything since the last update patch and am curious

Wonderful software Coyote

Cheers
    -Jesus- King of Kings Lord of Lords

this isn't my forte, so i draw a basic understanding from what i overhear. It seems the radio xtreme may use the same control mech. as the currently supported dlink - 'girder'

That said, have you considered frodoplayer? *prop*
    car computer rev 5: 8" lilliput and usual suspects

Comment

I know you must support the illusive frodoplayer (lets see some goods already!!!) becasue of the portrait screen support (understood).

I was really hoping to get an update from the Coyote himself. Nothing pressing. No rush, just curious about an update.

On a Side note the frodo player looks really awesome and looks like it is up there with mediacar and mediaengine but screenshots wont work as a front end interface so therefor i must stay loyal to MediaCar becasue of the fact that he is freely working on this project and has kept quit active and for the fact that it KICKS MAJOR BOOTEY

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by antimatter
        I know you must support the illusive frodoplayer (lets see some goods already!!!) becasue of the portrait screen support (understood).

I was really hoping to get an update from the Coyote himself. Nothing pressing. No rush, just curious about an update.

On a Side note the frodo player looks really awesome and looks like it is up there with mediacar and mediaengine but screenshots wont work as a front end interface so therefor i must stay loyal to MediaCar becasue of the fact that he is freely working on this project and has kept quit active and for the fact that it KICKS MAJOR BOOTEY

Cheers

Yes, Coyote kicks ***. In the meantime, out of repect for fellow developers
        please discuss the FrodoPlayer only in the main software forum, or on
        my website

Frodo

PS: And no, I don't think anyone would have any luck with using my
        screenshots as a front end. The functionality just isn't there
        [H]4 Life
        My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
        It will be done sometime in the next generation.
        I'm a lesbian too.
        I am for hire!

Comment

Not natively yet, however you can use my Radio Supplement, which uses Radiator as it's backend

Garry
          Co-Developer of A.I.M.E.E
          www.aimee.cc

Comment

Confused:
            With your radio suppliment do you have to run it as an external program or is there a way to use the Radio button that is already in mediacar?

Comment

Originally posted by antimatter
              Confused:
              With your radio suppliment do you have to run it as an external program or is there a way to use the Radio button that is already in mediacar?
              Nope, it has to be run as an external application.

Garry
              Co-Developer of A.I.M.E.E
              www.aimee.cc

Comment

Working...
              X