volume at 0?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• volume at 0?

Ok first off im running windows 2000. When i created a shortcut to mediacar and placed it in the start up folder so the program would load when my computer turned on, everything worked fine. Then when I use mediacars autolaunch module and tell it to launch audio, my volume is always at 0 when i start the program and it will not go up. However, this is only a problem with the program starting up when my computer turns on, if i close the program and open it again it works fine. Also, when i set the autolaunch module to none i do not have this problem.

Anyone else have this problem? Its really annoying because i would like my carputer to automatically start up and play music.

*edit* As it turns out, the program never works when i open it with the shortcut in the startup folder. I can move the shortcut to other folders and it works fine, but whenever the mediacar shortcut is in the startup folder the volume is stuck at 0
    2003 Jetta GLI
    1.8 ghz intel pentium 4
    256 mb ram
    dvdrom
    xenarc 700tsv

Status - 90% - need to finish bondoing

bizarre, did you try putting it in the Run section of the registry?
    Alex
    90 300zx twinturbo conversion
    Epia C3, 512 ram, syntax mobo, 80 gig WD, Mediacar, GPS w/Routis, all behind drivers seat, 7in Lcd Lilliput VGA with Touch, wireless adapter for stumbling, Consult ODB1 adapter and data scanner.

Comment

no, going to try that next....

weird thing is on my home computer its fine
      2003 Jetta GLI
      1.8 ghz intel pentium 4
      256 mb ram
      dvdrom
      xenarc 700tsv

Status - 90% - need to finish bondoing

Comment

Working...
      X