Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VOICES GPS integration?

Hi Coyote,

Do you plan to make the VOICES GPS module integrated into Media Car? I, for one, would be very happy if you did, and I think others would agree

Just curious,
    Per

YES! Me to
    Regards
    Oliver

http://picasso.zoffi.net

Comment

I second that
      -Jesus- King of Kings Lord of Lords

Comment

I guess Coyote doesn't agree.

Comment

I'd like that too

Comment

Who wouldn't????? A full featured Voice controlled navigation system with Mappoint.

I have PM'd Cotote with no response. Also Satish had PM'd him to letting him know that the codeis available.

Comment

Originally posted by antimatter
              Who wouldn't????? A full featured Voice controlled navigation system with Mappoint.

I have PM'd Cotote with no response. Also Satish had PM'd him to letting him know that the codeis available.
              But isn't Satish creating his own app? You won't need MediaCar then!
              Laidback

The ultimate CarPC - Wow!

Comment

well in the mean time it would be nice, but if Satish's app is as good as his GPS then it's will be time to dump media car.

Comment

There's not ifs ;-) We have every confidence in Satish to create a quality application. The best thing that Satish did was to build in the GPS interface into the app (i.e. not using MapPoints). Because of this, the application has access to so much more information.
                  06 Volvo XC90
                  Use to have installed MII 10000/512Mb/40GB, Lilliput 7", OPUS 90W, Wifi-G PCMCIA, Head Unit Aux adapter, Delorme GPS, XM PCR, Audigy NX, RR
                  Car PC downloads: http://carpc.harteveldt.com/

Comment

ohhh, I can't wait to see it.

Berty says "Kit, play my G-unit MP3" and carputer plays the gunit.mp3, wow. I just can't wait any longer.

Comment

You might want to move the evolution of this discussion over to the V.O.I.C.E.S. forum before you hurt some feelings...
                      '03 Sierra Denali

Comment

@ rgardjr good point.

Comment

Working...
                        X