Winamp 5 - Can It Work With Mediacar

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winamp 5 - Can It Work With Mediacar

If so how - I want to play WMA files instead of converting them each time... also how the heck does it ( MC ) find the picture when searching - got some images in the root of this album and I was most supprised to see one appear.

Very lastly - WMP picks up the track data from some where and showes each track as a title where as the files are called track1.mp3 etc it displays track1 as a name.

Is there any way to replicate this function ? I belive it has some thing to with being recored via WMP ....

TIA

Terran
    My Project Site

MC is already using WinAmp5? At least the version I downloaded did.
    .//Daren
    (Epia M10000/C134) (C137/MII 10000) Liliput /Opus 150W/DVD/512MB/80GB/Hummer H1
    MediaCar/CoPilot7/Routis

Comment

Originally posted by mobileh1
      MC is already using WinAmp5? At least the version I downloaded did.
      OK let me rephase - the latest version of Winamp.. sorry ... WMP person really...

Terran
      My Project Site

Comment

I still confused, yes MC can use the latest version of Winamp, which is currently 5.03b, dont have any clue about WMP.
        .//Daren
        MediaCar/CoPilot7/Routis

Comment

I still confused, yes MC can use the latest version of Winamp, which is currently 5.03b, dont have any clue about WMP.
          How ? ( Supid question I know ) - I just want to play WMA files...

T
          My Project Site

Comment

Winamp plays WMA files, just copy the winamp binary to the MC folder if you need to update it, however, the latest download of MC came with a very recent winamp.
            .//Daren
            MediaCar/CoPilot7/Routis

Comment

Winamp plays WMA files, just copy the winamp binary to the MC folder if you need to update it, however, the latest download of MC came with a very recent winamp.
              Cheers - not updated for a while

Terran
              My Project Site

Comment

Working...
              X