Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Coyote--->

Bonjour Coyote

I am an experienced programmer, working in Silicon Valey. I was hoping that I could contribute to MediaCar. Would it be possible to let me have access to the source and some build instructions and see what I can do to enhance things. I would be willing to sign an NDA to ensure that your intellectual property stays yours and that I would not pass the source code to anyone else.

Thanks and best regards
    Daren
    .//Daren
    (Epia M10000/C134) (C137/MII 10000) Liliput /Opus 150W/DVD/512MB/80GB/Hummer H1
    MediaCar/CoPilot7/Routis

hey daren, noticed you're in sf, i'm just north of the bridge, you coming to the meet that's being planned?
    Car: 2000 Toyota Celica GT-S
    Mods: Yep
    Carputer: VIA M9000 | Opus 150 | 512MB PC2100 | 60GB Notebook HD | Slim/Slot DVD/CDRW | Audigy2NX | Xenarc 700TSV | (2) DSCustoms DS700HRS (in trunk) | SMC USB 802.11b | CoPilot | DLink FM tuner | Cliffnet

Comment

Hi

I'm just south of said bridge, I wasnt aware of the mtg? When/where is it held?

I'd have to get permission from my wife first though
      .//Daren
      (Epia M10000/C134) (C137/MII 10000) Liliput /Opus 150W/DVD/512MB/80GB/Hummer H1
      MediaCar/CoPilot7/Routis

Comment

Originally posted by mobileh1
        Hi

I'm just south of said bridge, I wasnt aware of the mtg? When/where is it held?

I'd have to get permission from my wife first though

lol
        ----------------------
        VIA Epia II
        256MB 266DDR Ram
        90GB Wester Digital
        Bluetooth/Deluo GPS
        Lilliput 7" Touchscreen
        ----------------------
        Mazda 6 Carputter > Click Me!

Comment

hehe.... check the meet forum... .i don't know if the date is set in stone yet
          Car: 2000 Toyota Celica GT-S
          Mods: Yep
          Carputer: VIA M9000 | Opus 150 | 512MB PC2100 | 60GB Notebook HD | Slim/Slot DVD/CDRW | Audigy2NX | Xenarc 700TSV | (2) DSCustoms DS700HRS (in trunk) | SMC USB 802.11b | CoPilot | DLink FM tuner | Cliffnet

Comment

Working...
          X