Navigation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Navigation

Navigation is an important part of MC. Actually it functions completely properly. Above all the function to import customiced routes is exemplary! Only the navigation onself was better solved in VOICES (acoustic output, direction-indicates ....)!
    In the sense of both products, the developers of MC and VOICES should speak with each other!
    Regards
    Oliver

http://picasso.zoffi.net

...and (for example) integrate an OSK...

BOBsega
    Spelling mistakes are normal ---> User comes from Germany :-)

Comment

Anyone know any documentation on using MapPoint inside MC? I cant work it. I enter a destination and get a red X next to the entry in the list. What do I do to route to that destination?

Some simple, one page text would be great...
      .//Daren
      (Epia M10000/C134) (C137/MII 10000) Liliput /Opus 150W/DVD/512MB/80GB/Hummer H1
      MediaCar/CoPilot7/Routis

Comment

Originally posted by mobileh1
        Anyone know any documentation on using MapPoint inside MC? I cant work it. I enter a destination and get a red X next to the entry in the list. What do I do to route to that destination?

Some simple, one page text would be great...
        Unfortunately it doesn't automatically use your current location as a starting point. Because of this, you have to enter at least two waypoints: starting position and end destination.

Comment

how do I enter a starting point if im on the freeway? Or rather what do I enter as my starting point? Isnt there some way to just grab my current location?

Where does this problem lie, in MP or MC? Maybe I can fix the code.
          .//Daren
          (Epia M10000/C134) (C137/MII 10000) Liliput /Opus 150W/DVD/512MB/80GB/Hummer H1
          MediaCar/CoPilot7/Routis

Comment

Show your Starting Position with "Show Pos on road"
            Regards
            Oliver

http://picasso.zoffi.net

Comment

Working...
            X