Launch External App from Menu

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Launch External App from Menu

I see it's listed in ToDo already...I just wanted to confirm. So far, we can't add a link to external application from main menu, correct? I would like to rename RADIO to PHONE and use the zorro's phone control application.

Can someone please tell me how can I go about just disabling this annoying Radio button for now. Can I just have it do nothing for time being...until the new version comes out. Does anyone know when is the new version coming out? Lastly, where can I find the .psd file to edit those buttons (I'm using Feb's brushed steel skin w/infinit logo)
    Thanks guys

Originally posted by meetmandeep
    external application from main menu, I would like to rename RADIO to PHONE and use the zorro's phone control application.

where can I find the .psd file to edit those buttons (I'm using Feb's brushed steel skin w/infinit logo)
    Thanks guys
    Like you I am wanting to launch an app off the main menu, and cant find a way. ( internet explorer and my own phone/car alarm app)

as to the skins, i edited it with psp and then notepad on the skin file to make the buttons match up.
    Lez, more widely known as flez1966

Comment

Working...
    X