Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So confused about the DVD button & to get back to the setup???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So confused about the DVD button & to get back to the setup???

Okay, so what's with everytime I press the DVD button it just switches to a keyboard with a text box above it that says 'test'? I have BlazeDVD and have MediaCar all configured properly (I think). Also, everytime I need to change something like the video paths or like DVD player path I have to reinstall MediaCar so I can get back to the screen that you do all the configurations on, I've clicked everywhere on the main menu but how do I get back to that orginally configure screen that you get when you first install MediaCar? Other than that... I've been using MediaCar for about 4 months and I love it... The best feature I like over Media Engine is how easy it is to get back to the desktop.

You can get back to the configure screen through start/programs/coyote media car
    7" Lilli TS, Soyo K7VME, Semperon 2200, 160GB Maxtor, 512mb PC3200, Deluo GPS, Panasonic Slim DVD/CD RW, Linksys WMP545G , Opus 150w, XMDirect, XP Pro, FP, IG [XXXXXXXXX-] 90%
    ATVMS.com

Comment

there should be a link in your start menu to get to the set up page
      AMD XP 2000+ 512Mb Ram MB:A-7VM400AM-RZ
      Zenarc 700TSV Netgear USB WiFi GPS Opus 150
      Running Win XP, FP, MM

Comment

Alright, thanks! But what about that DVD problem? I mean, I'm sure other's must get it to? Is it supposed to just start playing the DVD right when I hit the DVD button? What am I supposed to type into that keyboard thing? Do y'all think it's my DVD software? Sorry for the abundance of newb questions, but I searched for the answers and couldn't find any...

Comment

The "keyboard loading when clicking on DVD" issue was fixed in one of the later releases.

Make sure that you have 1.9.0 AND the 1.9.2 update, as it fixes a few issues (this one, mainly)

Garry
          Co-Developer of A.I.M.E.E
          www.aimee.cc

Comment

Working...
          X