Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Win TV-FM Radio Help

Hi guys,

i'm pulling my hair out here, please assist, i have searched but can not find any help on my problem.

My Laptop has MediaCar fully working, i hav just installed my new USB TV/FM unit and installed the software that came with it, it fully works using its own s/w.

How do i get MC to work when i hit the Radio button, been into the settings for MC and there is only one option (something about mute on line in).

I also noticed there's no TV button, so how to i add it as a APP, if its possibles.

sorry to ask so many questions however i cant find any faq's or instructions on MC, thants team.
    [SIZE=6]Join Date: Aug 2003
    Vehicle: 2004 320d Sport Touring
    HP-Epc, 512mb Ram, 250gb hd, Lilliput, GPS.
    [/SIZE]

There is no support for WinTV in media car for either the rado section or the TV section.

Now some people have reported success with radiator and the the FM section of WinTV. However I have yet to get that working for me.

If you have a Radio card that radiator supports, you can use Confused's radio supplement to give your self a temporary radio fix as an external app.

It works well and I have used the USB radioExtreme in this situation.

Craig
    Audi S8 supercar
    Modded Xbox 400GB HD
    Rear 7" screen & navplus

Toyota Hiace Van
    Shuttle PIII 866 256Mb 10GB OPUS powered
    MediaCar & Mappoint 2004
    Custom fit 7" TFT VGA TSK

Comment

ok mate, thats all i needed to know, i'll just use the WinTV software when ever i need to use the radio or Tv.

Thanks for a quick reply budd...............
      [/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by eazyrog
        ok mate, thats all i needed to know, i'll just use the WinTV software when ever i need to use the radio or Tv.
        you are already using mediacar so why not use the 'brushmetal skin', and if your tv/radio card works with 'radiator', then you can have radio/tv as an external app. there is not much difference between clicking 'radio' button over 'apps' button, best thing is you are still inside mediacar and once your in confused's radio section, you can't tell the difference.

danon
        [....99.9%]
        [HW] 566eMHz/128mb/6gb, FlyVideo3k, RandMgps, M1-ATX, 7" Lilliput, VGA2AVadptrFor2ndVideo, 4CH/100rms, 10"Sub, 40AhDeepCycleTank
        [....99.8%]
        [SW] XP/MMC/FP:D3,FlyTV/AxifeFM,CarMM?
        [Working on] puttingBackEvrythg.

Comment

Danon,
          i am using the brushmetal skin along with the BMW front, i'm just installing Radiator to see if it works.
          How to i add it to the Apps section on MC.

Cheers mate
          [/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by eazyrog
            Danon,
            i am using the brushmetal skin along with the BMW front, i'm just installing Radiator to see if it works.
            How to i add it to the Apps section on MC.

Cheers mate
            place it in 'Lunch' folder inside mediacar dir.

danon
            [....99.9%]
            [HW] 566eMHz/128mb/6gb, FlyVideo3k, RandMgps, M1-ATX, 7" Lilliput, VGA2AVadptrFor2ndVideo, 4CH/100rms, 10"Sub, 40AhDeepCycleTank
            [....99.8%]
            [SW] XP/MMC/FP:D3,FlyTV/AxifeFM,CarMM?
            [Working on] puttingBackEvrythg.

Comment

Working...
            X