VERY Early Preview of a skin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VERY Early Preview of a skin

this is VERY VERY Early, but if people like it or like the direction it is goin, i can make other buttons to suit everyones needs.....

im sure u can figure out what will be what, but again very very early, and some/many things will change, possibly the background

i used a program called bryce 4 for this, if anyone is familiar, please email me at coalsi at comcast dot net because i have some questions thanks, Corey

OK SO I DIDNT LIKE THAT ONE, HERE IS THE SECOND VERSION EARLY PREVIEW LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!!

is it worth continuing on this or should i scrap it and leave it too the pros?????????

opinions wanted!

Comment

I Think you a pro mate, looking very good,
      if thats your first attempts then your on your way to becoming the best skinner here, i like it a lot, hopefully its great practical as it visually you can definatly make some skins for our app see sig below,

the best thing in the world ever would be to have the sea background moving lol see if its possible if it is i will add support for animated backgrounds on aimee.
      Co Develper of A.I.M.E.E Automotive Intelligent Multimedia Entertainment Engine
      www.aimee.cc

Comment

Also please put the pictures back up for the first post i quite like them cheers
        www.aimee.cc

Comment

I second Danceheaven.
          It would also have been cool if the hanging bars would move a little. Like blowing in the wind or something.

Tom
          VIA EPIA M9000/120 GB/Xenarc 700TSV/Opus 90W DC-DC
          Haicom GPS/3Com 11g Wi-Fi/D-Link BT
          WinXP/myHTPC/InfoMap Navigator Eu/PhoneControl w/T68i
          Blaupunkt HU & speakers/Velocity active subs/Alpine amps

Progress: removed while waiting for nano-itx

Comment

Very good idea tommy, i like that too

totally animated backgrounds way cool
            www.aimee.cc

Comment

awesome, who was making that 3d interface...its a whole new program
              DICE Los Angeles
              ]

Comment

You should see the first one he posted before he removed the pics
                www.aimee.cc

Comment

I would use a bold san serif font, so it would be easier to read

Comment

wow thanks guys, yeah this is my first "real" attempt to build a skin, i attended New England Institute of Art, and also Johnson and Wales University for Graphic Arts and Web Design, but never used what i learned for something like this, but i figured i would try

Originally posted by heypachuco
                    I would use a bold san serif font, so it would be easier to read
                    i will probably mess around with the fonts, to make it easier to read...

one more thing for the video and music players i will be using the same idea, but have the "glass plates" connected by the pipes its on the way

but time will only tell

i will give updates everytime i work on the skin, and let everyone know how the progess is going, please keep giving me feedback, and ideas that people might want incorp

thanks, Corey

Comment

Originally posted by Danceheaven
                      I Think you a pro mate, looking very good,
                      if thats your first attempts then your on your way to becoming the best skinner here, i like it a lot, hopefully its great practical as it visually you can definatly make some skins for our app see sig below,

the best thing in the world ever would be to have the sea background moving lol see if its possible if it is i will add support for animated backgrounds on aimee.
                      see if you can use a gif as a background image, that would probably be the easiest way, but the program i am using to make this skin is called "Bryce 4" it does have the ability to make motion frames, so if aimee can support it i will DEF do it, thanks, Core

Comment

Originally posted by bimmercore
                        see if you can use a gif as a background image, that would probably be the easiest way, but the program i am using to make this skin is called "Bryce 4" it does have the ability to make motion frames, so if aimee can support it i will DEF do it, thanks, Core

I will get rite on it to see if it will do just that. many thanks core
                        www.aimee.cc

Comment

In my opinion, the first skin looks better.
                          Installed
                          Asus A7N8X-VM - AMD Mobile Athlon 2400
                          512 Ram - 60GB HD - Opus 150w
                          Lilliput 7" - Rikaline 6010
                          [00000000000001100010-] 98% Completed

Check Out My Install!!!

Comment

We may add Shockwave Flash support so you could always either output the files as flash or just convert them to swf, for the future though for now the apps deep in dev
                            www.aimee.cc

Comment

Lookin good man. Nice idea. Keep it up.
                              Mark

Car'Puter Project
                              - Xenarc 700TSV
                              - MSI RS482M-IL Mobo + AMD Turion MT-32 (25W)
                              - 1x 256MB Corsair XMMS DDR400
                              - M2-ATX
                              - Belkin 802.11G W-Nic
                              - Garmin 15H GPS
                              - WinXP SP2 (NLited)

Comment

Working...
                              X