routis splash/startup screen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• routis splash/startup screen

Anyone know how to stop routis popping up the warning screen?
    .//Daren
    (Epia M10000/C134) (C137/MII 10000) Liliput /Opus 150W/DVD/512MB/80GB/Hummer H1
    MediaCar/CoPilot7/Routis

If you search there was another thread on this, I think somebody did a work around using a shortcut and a hotkey that would press enter for them (don't think this will work for ME/MC though. I would like a better fix though, like completely disabling it.
    1.6GHz HP e-PC, 768MB RAM, 120GB WD HDD, Slim DVD-ROM, Onboard sound & video, 7" Lilliput, USB GPS Mouse, Audiovox FM Modulator, Vector 400 Watt Power Inverter, Windows XP Pro SP2, iGuidance 2, 15" Samsung LCD for the rear *Carputer not installed*

Comment

I'm programming a simple fix right now. So far it seems to be working pretty good. Its a 24KB exe that lauches routis and and then clicks the ok button. Then the launcher terminates. If anyone wants it let me know and I will send it to you. Or someone can host or tell me where to host.

EDIT: Thanks to FoxRunner who has hosted the file:

www.csensich.com/Carputer

Download RoutisLaunch.zip, unzip and read the readme.txt file.
      Mercedes Benz CLK 430

Comment

I'd like to try it.
        System:
        Epia M1000 w/512MB PC2100, Xenarc 700TS, ATI 7500 PCI, OPUS 150 PSU, 2.5 40GB 5400 HDD, 802.11g PCI, Slim Slot DVDR,
        Gyration RF Kybrd, OBDII adpt. + sftwr, XP pro, iGuidance/Royaltek GPS NAV, XMPCR, Kenwd KAC-8401 4 chnl amp, 10" pwd sub

Comment

24k.. couldn't you post that here?? That sounds like a good ticket!

Can't you simply route MC to this .exe which in turn would bring up Routis?? Or would that effect embedding?
          Progress Meter:

[|||||!||||'] 95% complete

It's in... it's finally installed!!!! But never finished!

"It works! It works! I've finally invented something that works!" -- Doctor Emmit Brown

Comment

Been trying to figure out the same thing. Great work. Guess I'll wait for a server to popup unless you wanna email it.
            Mark

Car'Puter Project
            - Xenarc 700TSV
            - MSI RS482M-IL Mobo + AMD Turion MT-32 (25W)
            - 1x 256MB Corsair XMMS DDR400
            - M2-ATX
            - Belkin 802.11G W-Nic
            - Garmin 15H GPS
            - WinXP SP2 (NLited)

Comment

I'm doing a few minor tweaks to the program and will email it to everyone who asked for it. And hopefully FoxRunner will host it for everyone else.
              Mercedes Benz CLK 430

Comment

OK I completed the program and zipped it up (6.53KB).
                Hopefully FoxRunner can host it soon. If you dont want to wait, give me your email address and I will email it to you.
                Mercedes Benz CLK 430

Comment

Can you attach it here? One thing, does it still keep routis embedding properly in MC?

It is a sendKeys based sometion?

you can email it if you prefer, [email protected], but others were interested too.

Do you have source too please.
                  .//Daren
                  MediaCar/CoPilot7/Routis

Comment

It basically just launches the program and manipulates automatic mouse clicks to click the button for you.

It will only work on 800x600 resolution for now. I'm not sure how it works with being embedded with MC. Maybe someone can test it out and let us know.

How would i attach it here? I couldnt find that option.
                    Mercedes Benz CLK 430

Comment

can you also email that too me coalsi at comcast dot net

Comment

I sent you the file. Please give me some feedback
                        Mercedes Benz CLK 430

Comment

Hi

You are using absolute screen positons to click the button, so it didnt work when I tried it on my desktop.

You should look for the window with "Warning" as its caption, then find its child window with text "OK" and send that the click.

The problem with this when its embedded into MC is it will break the embedding, unless you pass on WM_SIZE messages to routis...

I'll put something together tomorrow to show you what I mean.
                          .//Daren
                          MediaCar/CoPilot7/Routis

Comment

Originally posted by mobileh1
                            Hi

You are using absolute screen positons to click the button, so it didnt work when I tried it on my desktop.

You should look for the window with "Warning" as its caption, then find its child window with text "OK" and send that the click.

The problem with this when its embedded into MC is it will break the embedding, unless you pass on WM_SIZE messages to routis...

I'll put something together tomorrow to show you what I mean.
                            yeah it will only work when screen resolution is 800x600. This is just a quick fix.
                            I will eventually make one that finds the window by caption but I havent programmed in a while and i was never that advanced to begin with.
                            Mercedes Benz CLK 430

Comment

Working...
                            X