Change yellow music titles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change yellow music titles

Is there any way to change the color of the title of the song playing to anything but yellow?

Originally posted by TaurusSE2000
    Is there any way to change the color of the title of the song playing to anything but yellow?
    Yes, open the skin foler and edit the .skin file with notepad.
    It's the cake having/eating thing.

Comment

For the audio player, go into the 'skins' folder and click the folder of the skin you want to change.

You will see a lot of .jpg and what appear to be text files. Click on the text file labeled "audio player". It should come up as text and at the bottom, you will see this

/, (S) Selection list
      /, FORE BACK PLAYED SELECTED SELECT FONT
      /, x y w h r g b r g b r g b r g b r g b trs pt font
      /, --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- -- ----
      S01,019,128,751,272,255,255,255,000,000,000,226,24 4,123,112,159,215,255,255,255,TRUE,15,"ARIAL:B"

Where you see "R" "G" & "B", that is for Red, Blue and Green. The numbers will range from 0 to 255. The combination of colors (numbers) will determine what color the different texts will be. Play around and figure out what colors suit you best. The last numbers is the font size and then the font used is labeled. Good luck.
      Progress Meter:

[|||||!||||'] 95% complete

It's in... it's finally installed!!!! But never finished!

"It works! It works! I've finally invented something that works!" -- Doctor Emmit Brown

Comment

I figured as much, but which .skin folder, and what do i change once i'm in?

Comment

Out of curiousity, what color did you go with to replace yellow??

I'm using Febs aluminum skin (can't decide my favorite, but this will stay for now). For my other skins, I've changed the font colors up, but for this skin I'm going to leave the colors alone, except for the yellow. Just can't decide what would go nicely.
          Progress Meter:

[|||||!||||'] 95% complete

It's in... it's finally installed!!!! But never finished!

"It works! It works! I've finally invented something that works!" -- Doctor Emmit Brown

Comment

Working...
          X