X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MediaCar Alpine (Green) Skin

Alpine (Green) is done.
    848x480 and 800x600 stretched.

Note: The Mute Button in audio and video player will work when Coyote releases the next version! For now they will not work!

Brands: (if you want one request it in this thread).
    • Chrysler
    • Dodge
    • Ford
    • Honda
    • Hyundai
    • Isuzu
    • Jaguar
    • Jeep
    • Land Rover
    • Mitsubishi
    • Nissan
    • Peugeot
    • SAAB
    • Subaru
    • Supra
    • Toyota
    • VW

Download

Let me know what you think.
    It's the cake having/eating thing.

Subaru Please ! ! !

That green will match the dash gauges perfectly
    Nano ITX / 512 MB / 60 GB / Panasonic slot load / M1-ATX / Bu303 / Sound blaster 24 / PPi amps / rockford sub

Comment

Originally posted by SAScooby
      Subaru Please ! ! !

That green will match the dash gauges perfectly
      Subaru added

Comment

This skin was at 0% completed this morning. Good job!
        '01 4runner ░ P3 866 ░ 128mb ░ 20gb HD ░ Radeon 9200SE PCI ░ SB PCI ░ Slim DVD/CD-RW ░ USB GPS ░ 7" Lilli vga TS ░ XP Pro ░ MC ░ Routis '04
        ForemostWebHosting
        SpeedGuyParts.com

Comment

Originally posted by sabre
          This skin was at 0% completed this morning. Good job!

Comment

Guys,
            If this is ignorant of me I apologize.

I can't seem to get the alpine blue (to match my head unit) working correctly with mediacar. I keep getting error 13 type mismatch or something like that, like 3 of them and then an error type 5.
            I the forums and came up with the result that the correct font was not installed.
            So I installed the lcd2 font into windows font folder, which I managed to find on the site I downloaded the alpine skin from. Still getting the errors.
            And in a related/unrelated way I tried installing the brushed aluminum skin and get the same error as well, however I have no idea what font I should download for that.

Thanks for any advice guys.

Comment

Originally posted by savante
              Guys,
              If this is ignorant of me I apologize.

I can't seem to get the alpine blue (to match my head unit) working correctly with mediacar. I keep getting error 13 type mismatch or something like that, like 3 of them and then an error type 5.
              I the forums and came up with the result that the correct font was not installed.
              So I installed the lcd2 font into windows font folder, which I managed to find on the site I downloaded the alpine skin from. Still getting the errors.
              And in a related/unrelated way I tried installing the brushed aluminum skin and get the same error as well, however I have no idea what font I should download for that.

Thanks for any advice guys.
              Go to MediaCar skin folder and open the Alpine folder, see if you have another Alpine folder inside. It should look like this Skins/Alpine (Blue)/

And not like this Skins/Alpine (Blue)/Alpine (Blue)/

Let me know what you find.

Comment

Jeep please
                '96 Chevy Cavalier - EPIA M10000, Win2K,MediaCar, Deluo GPS Mouse with Routis, 60GB external HD, 7" widescreen monitor from DigitalWW.

'00 Jeep Wrangler - planning stage

What can BROWN do for you?

Comment

I think savante just installed the modified files with the alternate logos, and not the full thing, because I had that same problem he describes
                  '96 Chevy Cavalier - EPIA M10000, Win2K,MediaCar, Deluo GPS Mouse with Routis, 60GB external HD, 7" widescreen monitor from DigitalWW.

Comment

Originally posted by b_nom
                    I think savante just installed the modified files with the alternate logos, and not the full thing, because I had that same problem he describes
                    Hmmm.........I never thought about that. Anyway I just uploaded .exe's for the blue skin going to do the others now.

Comment

Jeep please
                      I'll get a jeep for you as soon as I get through with the exe's.
                      I'm doing a temp. fix right now then I'm going to look into install shield, maybe I can get it to install font also.

Comment

thanks

Comment

Yeah, I guess Im mildly retarded.
                          I had no idea there was an installer or anything. I just copied over the modified files. Ill try this alpine blue.exe file that I downloaded.

Is there a installer or "full thing" for the brushed aluminum face as well?

Thanks for the help guys.

EDIT: Alright the .exe installed a lot more files and the default blue alpine skin (Chevy) Works fine,but when switching to Cougar, I still get the errors although it loads up now after I hit ok to all the errors. I also tried replacing the files within the alpine blue folder with the files from the cougar and also tried switching skins from within the skin... both times, same error but it loads.

Comment

Originally posted by savante
                            Is there a installer or "full thing" for the brushed aluminum face as well?

Here's the link to the "full thing" in both resolutions and then just download the modded files to accomodate your vehicle brand feb's website

800x600 Brushed aluminum
                            848x480 Brushed aluminum

Comment

Thanks. I got it working. I just needed to copy over the jpgs, not the text files too...
                              Does that sound right?

Comment

Working...
                              X