• mediacar error 380 won't run

Hello boys!!
    Anyone know what kind of error is that?

"Error Number: 380
    Invalid properly value

Debug information:
    MEDIACAR.Frm_main_menu.LoadSkin"

??

I have been installed 2 minuts ago and finish the configuration..what I must do?!

I *think* you are missing a font that is specified in the skin.

Change it, or install the font.
    [H]4 Life
    My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
    It will be done sometime in the next generation.
    I'm a lesbian too.
    I am for hire!

Comment

but where I can find the font? what font is this?

I'm starting to try mediacar/mediaengine and frodoplayer and compare to choose the best choice for my pandaputer(fiat panda:P)

Comment

what skin
        chances are you're missing LCD2
        My Carputer! (More Car Pics at the end)
        2 Kicker Comp 10"
        Epia M-9000, 256 MB DDR, 120 Gig HD
        Lilliput 7" VGA Touchscreen
        Check it out?!

Comment

mmhh lcd2 font not resolved my problem

Comment

Try downloading and install these fonts.
            This has been discussed before. A simple for error 380 in the Mediacar forum found these.
            System:
            Epia M1000 w/512MB PC2100, Xenarc 700TS, ATI 7500 PCI, OPUS 150 PSU, 2.5 40GB 5400 HDD, 802.11g PCI, Slim Slot DVDR,
            Gyration RF Kybrd, OBDII adpt. + sftwr, XP pro, iGuidance/Royaltek GPS NAV, XMPCR, Kenwd KAC-8401 4 chnl amp, 10" pwd sub

Comment

Originally posted by UncleGeek
              Try downloading and install these fonts.
              This has been discussed before. A simple for error 380 in the Mediacar forum found these.
              I can't get that link to work. By the way i have the same problem. Downloaded the lcd2font and put in my fonts dir. Still get the 380 error

Comment

Open the skin and find out what font it is
                [H]4 Life
                I'm a lesbian too.
                I am for hire!

Comment

Will it say? I don't know fonts just by looking at them. By the way the skin im trying to get working is the Alpine blue.

Comment

Originally posted by Animepix
                    Will it say? I don't know fonts just by looking at them. By the way the skin im trying to get working is the Alpine blue.

You need lcd2, it's on more mods site.
                    [H]4 Life
                    I'm a lesbian too.
                    I am for hire!

Comment

Already did. (see my first post) I put it in my windows/font dir. Is that all i have to do? Is there some kind of install i have to run or something?

Comment

Animepix, any luck with this?

I'm having exactly the same problem. The funny thing is: I installed MediaCar on different machine (Win2k, the instal I was getting error message on was on WinXP), it ran just fine.
                        EPIA Nehemiah M10k, M1-ATX, 20GB 4200 RPM 2.5", 256MB RAM, Win XP Home, Gyration RF Keyboard & Mouse, Zoltrix Nightingale Optical 4.1 PCI Sound Card, Lilliput 619GL-70NP, XM-PCR w/ optical upgrade, Garmin GPS-25LVS, Microsoft MN-710 USB Wireless NIC

Comment

Originally posted by edikp
                          Animepix, any luck with this?

I'm having exactly the same problem. The funny thing is: I installed MediaCar on different machine (Win2k, the instal I was getting error message on was on WinXP), it ran just fine.
                          Actually I got it to work. Not sure how. After downloading the lcd2 font and unzipping it into the windows font dir. I just went to the windows font dir and double clicked on the file called lcd display grid then clicked on the box that says done, and it worked. Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Animepix
                            Actually I got it to work. Not sure how. After downloading the lcd2 font and unzipping it into the windows font dir. I just went to the windows font dir and double clicked on the file called lcd display grid then clicked on the box that says done, and it worked. Hope this helps.
                            I'll try this tonight. Thanks.
                            EPIA Nehemiah M10k, M1-ATX, 20GB 4200 RPM 2.5", 256MB RAM, Win XP Home, Gyration RF Keyboard & Mouse, Zoltrix Nightingale Optical 4.1 PCI Sound Card, Lilliput 619GL-70NP, XM-PCR w/ optical upgrade, Garmin GPS-25LVS, Microsoft MN-710 USB Wireless NIC

Comment

Found what's wrong. The default skin uses "Arial Black" font type to be inside of Windows/Fonts folder (I use XP, it's WinNT/Fonts on Win2k). Mine was missing because I took it out using XPLite. Installed it back in, works like a champ..!

Comment

Working...
                              X