Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Day/Night Gamma Problem

Hello all,

For some reason when I push use the night gamma function with Media Car my skins bleed colors thru (best as I can explain it). During daytime the skins look great (using febs skin). I have an Nvidia video card and a 7" Lilliput screen, although it also does this on a normal monitor.

Can anyone tell me what may be set wrong causing this?? On my desktop, I don't have this problem. It's probably something simple. Thanks.
    Progress Meter:

[|||||!||||'] 95% complete

It's in... it's finally installed!!!! But never finished!

"It works! It works! I've finally invented something that works!" -- Doctor Emmit Brown

i have the same problem with 2 test pcs runing xppro and both using same ver of nvidia geforce drivers, im assuming its the nvidia drivers, as on my carpc ive had an earlier ver of the nvidia drivers on it and the gamma in mediacar wasnt a problem, im yet to try the latest 61.77 drivers though..

Comment

on the other hand if u edit the file general.ini in your skins folder and change the GammaNight* values, i think -40 is default, mine is ok to -32 or so, anything below -35 seems to bleed the colors..

Comment

Working...
      X