reverse camera

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reverse camera

dose any one know how to intigrate a reverse camera into media car? or can any one give me some pointers please

OK. I KNOW this topic have been discussed to death. I'm not big on posting "SEARCH replies" but I guess it really can't be stressed enough. Searce for "reverse cam", "reverse camera", "rearview camera" and just "reverse" That should get you started
    My Install Thread
    digitaljetta.com

MKIV VW Jetta
    How do I get sound to my car?

Comment

search for FULLSCREENTV
      2011 Nissan Frontier SL
      AMD X3 2.2 | M4-ATX | 16Gb SSD | 2GB DDR3-1333 | MSI GF615M-P33 MB
      OBDPROS USB | BU-303 GPS l LILLIPUT TS | Car2PC adapter | XM Direct | USB Dual band N with custom mag-mount antenna.

Comment

On top of that you will need to connect the PC to the reverse light of the car. The software will then automatically put the reverse cam image on the screen

Comment

thanks

thanks ok im new thought of that just as I pressed the submit button but I was thinking of a button like GPS instead of divx or something to take me straight there rather than go through apps I get a error that way error 0 debug info mediacar.frm_launch.do0k what am I doing or havent done

Comment

Originally posted by Grunge-Futtoch
            thanks ok im new thought of that just as I pressed the submit button but I was thinking of a button like GPS instead of divx or something to take me straight there rather than go through apps I get a error that way error 0 debug info mediacar.frm_launch.do0k what am I doing or havent done
            Try a couple of commas in your sentence, then we can tell what the f**k you're saying!
            Laidback

The ultimate CarPC - Wow!

Comment

íHola espero que esto sea mejor!
              thanks, ok, im new, thought of that just as I pressed the submit button. But I was thinking of a button like GPS, saying "Reverse Camera" instead of divx, to take me straight there rather than go through apps or launch. as I get a error that way "error 0 debug info mediacar.frm_launch.do0k" what am I doing or havent done

Comment

Working...
              X