Can't embed *anything* - HELP!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't embed *anything* - HELP!

Ok, so I'm annoyed out fo my tree here....

The VIS won't embed, my GPS software won't embed.... I dunno what's going on...

I have Winamp setup to use the MilkDrop plugin... I've changed the include string to *ilkDro* - yet when I launch the VIS plugin, it appears, the borders disappear, but the VIS still takes up the entire screen (minus where the borders of the winamp frame would be).

When trying to get my GPS Nav software happening, I set the title search string to *avigato* (title is Navigator V2), and yet again, this does not embed.

Anyone got any ideas here?

I'm using Mediacar 1.9.0.1 with the default skin at 800x600.

get rid of the *

Comment

Originally posted by BoraXP
      get rid of the *
      So does this mean that ilkDro would be fine?

From all the documentation I have read, it requires the * as a wildcard....

Comment

Visulisations go fullscreen, they don't embed. Never tried Navigator.
        Laidback

The ultimate CarPC - Wow!

Comment

I have a problem. When I clicked a VIS button visulisation appear, but now nothing happens. I tried to set embed, and strig to *milkdrop*, but not help. What to do?

Comment

Originally posted by CRCinAU
            So does this mean that ilkDro would be fine?

From all the documentation I have read, it requires the * as a wildcard....

just type the name

milkdrop

navigator

Comment

I'm just setting up my media car software for first time, and I've got it all working as it should apart from I can't get the dvd software to embed, I'm using power dvd 4, is it possible to make that embed if not what dvd software does? Thanks v much!

Comment

FrodoDVD does embed.

Comment

Working...
                X