Need help with configuration!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with configuration!!

Hi guys, OK this is what i've done so far:Install mediacar, destinator3 PPC with map, download MM, replace original dll file with DestDLL.dll in c:destinatorapps\destinator but no dll file, so i go to c:destinatorapps\install\console and replace the dll file for destdll.dll
    start MM config and enable advance plug in.. then mediacar GPS settings: GPS software=External, Mappoint version=None, Path=c:destinatorapps\map monkey\map monkey.exe, run embedded=checked, window search time=10, additional window search string=map monkey..

when i lunch mediacar and click gps this is what i get: error number:0 , mdeiacar.frm_external_GPS.form_activation..

what do i need to do to resolve this...

thanx

xtn

I'm having the same problem. I just can't get it to launch map monkey embedded without getting that error.

Comment

Got it!

Ok, here is how I got it to work.

In mml.conf for map monkey launcher

Destinator 3 - [Dest3.1]
      MEDIACAR.exe

The capitalization on MEDIACAR.exe was causing the map monkey launcher to kill map moneky when it couldn't find Mediacar.exe which was the way I had it.

for settings.ini in mediacar

[GPS]
      GPSSoftware=EXTERNAL
      CommPort=3
      MappointVer=0
      OtherGpsSoftware=C:\DestinatorApps\Map Monkey\MapMonkeyLauncher.exe
      GPSSoftwareEmbedded=True
      GPSEmbeddedTimeOut=5
      GPSSearchString=Destinator*

Comment

oh thanx dud, am gonna give tha a try aswell.....

xtn

Comment

now i think my problem is to do with hotkey cause this is what i get when i tried to lunch destinator front end "one or more of your hotkey failed to register, then runtime error '429', activeX component cant creat object.
          when am in D3 front end and click menu, gps status, i get error '13' type mismatch..

please help

xtn
          NB: i also gei this error when extracting d3 full package1.1
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X