MediaCar V1.9.1V Patch - Does anyone have that they can send to me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MediaCar V1.9.1V Patch - Does anyone have that they can send to me

I want to get the patch that used to be on the media car webpage, but the link is not there. I know, I am going to RR, but I am trying to get Media Car to work first because I am having problems with RR, and want to use the radio in Media Car for now until Guino gets it going. I need to figure out why Im having problems too.
    thanks if anyone has that on their harddrive
    Round VIII - [IIIIIIIIII] 30% Have some parts for 300zx Sema car I don't own yet. Will have 10.4" & 7" screen, and more then you can believe. Will add updates to cleancustoms.com, will be sweet. My car is still same, but might change.

Nevermind, I got it. Found somewhere else, searched the wrong thread. If you need it, let me know and I can track it down again. Its on the third thread from the top, last page I think.
    Round VIII - [IIIIIIIIII] 30% Have some parts for 300zx Sema car I don't own yet. Will have 10.4" & 7" screen, and more then you can believe. Will add updates to cleancustoms.com, will be sweet. My car is still same, but might change.

Comment

http://mp3car.be/forumhost/MediaCar_update_V191b.exe

here you go!

List of front-ends/usefull apps
      XTroniC | XTroniC Direct

Comment

Originally posted by JC-S60
        Thanks man

Comment

Sorry, was a tad late
          List of front-ends/usefull apps
          XTroniC | XTroniC Direct

Comment

Hello, now i need the update, the link does not work. Can any one Help me ???

Gonzo

Comment

Working...
            X