Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change radio buttom for TV buttom!!!

How I can throw the TV software since the radio buttom? Thanks

MediaCar doesn't allow switching any of it's button's to launch applications, so you just can't launch a TV application from the skin.. but you can do it at the launch screen ...
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

OK, thanks....

Comment

HaviR - Give RoadRunner a go - its MediaCar resurrected but much better - Guino has done a fantastic job!

Comment

OMG... I'm sorry, but Iím sick of people recommending RR in the MediaCar threads. With a list of front-ends and their features clearly displayed, don't you think people can make up their own minds? I happen to like MediaCar because its simplicity and Skin but you canít even post in this section because someone will just tell you to forget MediaCar and get RR.

UK_MP3Car, this rant isn't entirely directed at you. At least you suggested RR in a good way instead of shoving it down someoneís throat.
          Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy ó Benjamin Franklin

Comment

MediaCar is no longer developed, that is why people recommend RoadRunner.

AND! I can't believe I'm being dissed by a Newbie! Try getting some status here and more than 8 posts before kicking off!

Comment

He does have a funny avatar though.
              [H]4 Life
              My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
              It will be done sometime in the next generation.
              I'm a lesbian too.
              I am for hire!

Comment

Yeah! but why??? Its not as if it makes any sense!

Comment

Stop right now Scouse, I see you coming
                  [H]4 Life
                  I'm a lesbian too.
                  I am for hire!

Comment

Originally posted by frodobaggins
                    Stop right now Scouse, I see you coming
                    *ew*, next time I'll think before posting
                    [H]4 Life
                    I'm a lesbian too.
                    I am for hire!

Comment

hmmm - one of my rare incursions into software.....

why would anyone want to start using a frontend that was no longer being developed?

i can understand why people who use it already, love it and understand it and have a good system running would carry on using it and develop small addons but WTF are you doing having a go at people for recommending another frontend that replaces it????

what part of "
                      HaviR - Give RoadRunner a go - its MediaCar resurrected but much better - Guino has done a fantastic job!
                      deserved any of that rant? the guy, HaviR, has hit a limitation of Mediacar that he cannot get around so why the hell shouldnt her give RR a go. I used it at the meet the other week and found it very good and yes i did try mediacar ages ago.

Comment

he came.
                        mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
                        Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
                        Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

UK MP3Car: Sorry if I came off like an ***. I didn't mean to "diss" you.... I just had to vent a little. It was mainly directed at one of my other posts where I asked a question and was told the same old "It's dead, get RR" reply. In fact take a look at the end of every thread here... You will probably see RR mentioned at least once.

Scouse: My carputer is for my girlfriend and she likes the color of the skin.... ect. Hell, I know there are better progs out there and I know RR is far superior and open-source. If the carputer were in my car, I would have switched to RR a long time ago.
                          Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy ó Benjamin Franklin

Comment

She can still use the skin in RR ....

With an attitude so early on you won't last long here, just be glad it wasn't Frodo you abused!

Comment

Just for the record, Scouse doesn't really have a five-figure post count....

It's early morning, and I'm talking crap
                              In da club....

ALIZEE WANTS YOU.....

(\__/)
                              (='.'=)
                              (")_(")
                              Bunny's first poo
                              __ U

Comment

Working...
                              X