Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Febrepansras psd files

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Febrepansras psd files

    Where to get the psds for febrepansras brushed aluminium skin?
    I need the psd file for menus with round logos, but both mirrors on his site is dead...

    Help?
    My carputer

    Old one

  • #2
    Have a for his website, they used to be on there...
    My Nissan 200SX @ Silverstone
    NOW SADLY WRITTEN OFF!

    My Car's spec list + pics

    Stealth CarPC fab'ing...

    Comment


    • #3
      Look on http://3plast.febsperanza.com

      I am mirror for them, had to move the domain but about to go back as a mirror

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Tuned Vitesse
        Have a for his website, they used to be on there...
        Originally posted by Maņana
        but both mirrors on his site is dead

        Originally posted by UK_MP3Car
        Look on http://3plast.febsperanza.com
        I am mirror for them, had to move the domain but about to go back as a mirror
        Really its http://febsperanza.3plast.com/ but okay, I'll get them there later =)
        My carputer

        Old one

        Comment


        • #5
          I'll sort this now, give me ten minutes

          Comment


          • #6
            Re-mirroring now .... its uploading at 110k so give it twenty odd mins to copy everything over, the links on febs site will then work perfectly.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Maņana
              Really its http://febsperanza.3plast.com/ but okay, I'll get them there later =)

              Oh yeah, sorry ... typo!

              Comment


              • #8
                On its way down. Thanks for the fast support!!
                My carputer

                Old one

                Comment


                • #9
                  Welcome, I meant to sort it the other day but had quite a bit on recently. The new server is very stable and should also be pretty quick. I am also uploading some other PSDs at the moment designed by Cssnet for Frodoplayer, Road Runner and MapMonkey.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X