• Show
Clear All

• Install photos

Post here your photos of NMC working in your car

I want some to put on my website, as i have only old old images
    NS - neocar suite
    -----------------
    http://www.neocarmediacenter.com

Just wait some more, I'll put some up here soon... just got my car back today (with 198HP woohoo!) and will be working on getting the computer back in again in the next few days...
    List of front-ends/usefull apps
    XTroniC | XTroniC Direct

Comment

Me First! Me First!
      Attached Files
      Brushed Metal Skin
      http://www.geocities.com/febsperanza]
      MIA at the moment
      [please email me instead of pm]

Comment

You're the first.. and only one
        NS - neocar suite
        -----------------

Comment

Not any more!

Hahaaaaa!
          Attached Files
          XTroniC | XTroniC Direct

Comment

Cool !! Any closer view ?
            (are you hearing Propellerheads ? If yes, good choice )
            NS - neocar suite
            -----------------

Comment

Sorry, those are bad photos from this morning, while drinving

Here's a closer look, but not clearer.

Oh, and I'm sorry, but it's not the propellerheads, but portishead

And another thing: I still need to install the fonts for febs's skin
              Attached Files
              XTroniC | XTroniC Direct

Comment

I should have some pics soon - install happening tonight!
                Car: 2000 Audi A4 Avant 1.8t
                Carputer 2.0: removed. Back to stock.

Comment

Where did you get the trim for your 3 series???

Comment

Originally posted by BMVEE
                    Where did you get the trim for your 3 series???
                    there is a whiole thread about it somewhere. look for a 3 series in the "sho off your project" section

Comment

Ya know... it never ceases to amaze me how someone can take the time to point out STFF rather than just telling where the information can be found. I am no n00b dood!!!!!. I went the web site for the person who posted the BMW pic for his car. He (she???) did a great job and I'd like to know what they used and how they did it. Unfortunately, There wasn't alot of information about what they did or used. Mostly just pics. I've been all over e46fanatics... same there. Anyhoo... if you know... just say... please don't tell me to search... OKAY... your help is very much appreciated. Scorn on the other hand.... guess what I am thinking....

Originally posted by Scouse Monkey
                      there is a whiole thread about it somewhere. look for a 3 series in the "sho off your project" section

Comment

Installation Photo

Check out this one for my car pc installation
                        http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=45647
                        Mobile Impact
                        Highly innovative car computer multimedia/entertainment system software.
                        http://mobileimpact.biz.tm

Comment

Ya know... it never ceases to amaze me how someone can take the time to point out STFF rather than just telling where the information can be found. I am no n00b dood!!!!!. I went the web site for the person who posted the BMW pic for his car. He (she???) did a great job and I'd like to know what they used and how they did it. Unfortunately, There wasn't alot of information about what they did or used. Mostly just pics. I've been all over e46fanatics... same there. Anyhoo... if you know... just say... please don't tell me to search... OKAY... your help is very much appreciated. Scorn on the other hand.... guess what I am thinking....
                          ....search!, noob
                          PC Components:
                          Lilliput; XPC/FLEX mobo; 1.7 ghz P4 Mobile;512 DDR; 160 gb HDD; opus 150; slot usb dvd-rw
                          My work log

Comment

You are a noob dood.... look at the way you talk! Even I remember there was a thread that detailed HOW TO DO IT in the SHOW YOUR PROJECT area... go there and search noob!

You will be called noob if you remain with this attitude! ahahhaha

There is no use in you jacking this thread, if you really wanted to ask something detailed you should have just PMd him... just go away with your bad attitude!
                            Roy

2005 Range Rover 4.4
                            Any ideas for putting a PC in this? :)

Comment

You ungreatful b*stard! I don't have the time to sit here and trawl through search results for you when I am not the one who needs the info. Go do it yourself and stop being a lazy sod. While you are searching you may actually pick up some other useful stuff. that is how the rest of us learn.

Goddamn noobs!

Comment

Working...
                              X