• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NMC alpha 2 BUGS

Post your ton of bugs here:

----------------------------------->.

NMC:
    ------------------------------------------------------
    - NMC staying on a black screen when trying to launch external apps on some systems (but not mine)

NM:
    -------------------------------------------------------
    - possibility to set the language from the installer

NSW:
    -------------------------------------------------------
    NS - neocar suite
    -----------------
    http://www.neocarmediacenter.com

Not really a bug, but when NMC manager first starts it is in French, even though I selected English when Installing.

I changed the preview image name to front.jpg, but the album cover does not show in the player. The ablum cover does show when I rename the image to preview and select preview.jpg in the manager.

Also I added notepad as an external app. It was added fine and it loads fine in the player as well. But when I am in the manager and click on 'Application list' I get a Run-time error '13'; Type mismatch.
    Installed
    Asus A7N8X-VM - AMD Mobile Athlon 2400
    512 Ram - 60GB HD - Opus 150w
    Lilliput 7" - Rikaline 6010
    [00000000000001100010-] 98% Completed

Check Out My Install!!!

Comment

When in Full screen mode the screen goes black for a second when the buttons on the bottom disapper. Also turns black when you click the screen to bring the buttons back.

Also some of the vis are very slow when in full screen mode, running on a p4 2.4 with 512 mb ram.
      Installed
      Asus A7N8X-VM - AMD Mobile Athlon 2400
      512 Ram - 60GB HD - Opus 150w
      Lilliput 7" - Rikaline 6010
      [00000000000001100010-] 98% Completed

Check Out My Install!!!

Comment

In the video player, if you double click the video file.. you get an error as seen in attachment.
        Attached Files
        2011 Nissan Frontier SL
        AMD X3 2.2 | M4-ATX | 16Gb SSD | 2GB DDR3-1333 | MSI GF615M-P33 MB
        OBDPROS USB | BU-303 GPS l LILLIPUT TS | Car2PC adapter | XM Direct | USB Dual band N with custom mag-mount antenna.

Comment

I do not know if this is a bug or if I am doing something wrong.

The program NMC crashes when you go to another module after pausing or playing a video with a Greek character title. The same video (avi) was renamed with and english name and everything whent OK.

I get a message that says" Erreur d'execution '-2147467259 (8004005)'
          and some error message in Greek that say somthing about not being able to save a character with coding ISO 8859-1.

After this happens all the favorite folders and the language selection are gone and I have to go to NM manager and start from the beginning.
          The road is long but we are getting there.

Comment

The car manufacturer logo dissapears when returning to the main screen from the music module.
            The road is long but we are getting there.

Comment

nmc: Many crashes due to AVS.

Skin workshop: I copied-pasted the entire directory "Light". Then I try and edit the new skin in that new directory. Some controls, like "Play" in the "Audio" module return an error when they are edited: Erreur d'exécution '340', L'élément du groupe de contrôles '30' n'existe pas.
              Help !
              EDIT: (workaround) it is due to the lower information area popping up. If viewing scale is changed so that that area does not overlap (ex: 75%), problem is solved

Skin workshop: the background image used for editing is "audio_fond", ie. without the buttons shown. The workaround is to change what file to use in "Properties", but wouldn't it better if the workshop used "audio.jpg", so that the buttons are shown ?
              EDIT: problem solved (don't know how :-)

Comment

Beta 2a bug : External applications do not loaded embedded. I found out in the latest beta2a from NMC that D3 doesn't work as good as in beta2. When you launch D3 from Ext Apps, the window of D3 is wider than NMC is. Everything from NMC dissapears (gets black). When quitting D3 the screen remains black until you click the black area, then NMC reappears with the controlbar below. This scenario is the same for all Ext Apps, no matter what you try in NM with loading embedded or not.
                Car : Hyundai Tucson
                Carpc :
                Lilliput 7" touchscreen indash 90% done
                PSU : M2-ATX
                Epia M10K /512DDR/80GB Maxtor
                Software : Windows XP Pro 100% done
                RR with DigitalFX skin
                In car : 80% done

Comment

i've found some errors with new autohiding option. Try to disable it.

I'll make a little update later this day. It seems that my function coded to always show the launched window is not working the right way on some systems.
                  NS - neocar suite
                  -----------------

Comment

On both my PCs.. I get this issue..

If I openthe Manager, and I click on the apps list.. NMC crashes.
                    2011 Nissan Frontier SL
                    AMD X3 2.2 | M4-ATX | 16Gb SSD | 2GB DDR3-1333 | MSI GF615M-P33 MB
                    OBDPROS USB | BU-303 GPS l LILLIPUT TS | Car2PC adapter | XM Direct | USB Dual band N with custom mag-mount antenna.

Comment

this has been happening when I have an app created '(at least one) and click on "application list" i get a crash of NM...

This has been happening for most versions I can remember... all i can remmber as a matter of fact
                      Roy

2005 Range Rover 4.4
                      Any ideas for putting a PC in this? :)

Comment

NMC:
                        ------------------------------------------------------
                        - After Hibernate NMC crashes.

Comment

Translation

Disregard the color (windows paint screwball).

I can guess what it means, but I prefer english
                          Attached Files
                          2004 Matrix XR A7N8X-VM/400 AMD XP-M 2500+, DS-ATX
                          89 Supra Turbo P3 [email protected]/Abit BE6 II, Alpine M-BUS Car2PC.
                          Y2K Accord Dell GX150
                          RoadRunner is the best FE PERIOD
                          EmoRebellion is a SCAMMER

Comment

One more thing, I am not sure it a feature or bug.
                            In music module. If you happen to double anywhere on the app (except the visual part), the vis will go to full screen. That is somewhat annoying.

I also get "Subscript out of range" error 9 when click on the up/down button in playlist mode when there is nothing in the file list.
                            2004 Matrix XR A7N8X-VM/400 AMD XP-M 2500+, DS-ATX
                            89 Supra Turbo P3 [email protected]/Abit BE6 II, Alpine M-BUS Car2PC.
                            Y2K Accord Dell GX150
                            RoadRunner is the best FE PERIOD
                            EmoRebellion is a SCAMMER

Comment

NMC main EXE is'nt translated yet...

It means "Enter playlist name" but on my system clicking OK crashes NMC (i saw this today..)

The double click thing is a little bit annoying, i'll show

Thanks for the feedback
                              NS - neocar suite
                              -----------------

Comment

Working...
                              X