Roots Folders

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roots Folders

Hi All, It is possible to use a main for, audio folder, video, photographies etc, where they do not have to appear directly and to look for c: d: f: ....Thanks

Post: I am Spanish and little by little I am translating nmc to the Spanish, next sent it

Im sorry but i don't quite understand what your asking could you please make the post a bit easier
    CarPC Status:
    GPS: 99%
    Hardware: 99%
    Software: 92%
    Case Install: 99.9%
    Dash Install: 100%
    Car Install: 72%

Comment

I believe he's asking something that I was also wondering. I'de love to have it so when you went to the "audio" section of neo it will only display a single directory or root. Say if I have all my music, correctly grouped and named and everything in D:\Complete\ have it just list the mp3s as it would, but when you hit the updirectory the highest it will go is to- D:\Complete\ and not at the same time not list any other drives. That alittle bit clearer? I'de loooooove for it to do this. Thanks!

-matt

Comment

You need to disable the option to mount your fixed drives then it won't show c:\ d:\ etc

If i go all the way back to the upper levels it only shows 2 folders Music and Movies thats cause i disables mounting fixed drives and set the name i wanted so music is actually in c:\carpc\music\normal and it shows up as Music when you go to the highest level.

Hope that answers your question
        CarPC Status:

Comment

I also want to ad a feature to restrict favorite folders to wanted modules, will probaby come in next version.
          NS - neocar suite
          -----------------
          http://www.neocarmediacenter.com

Comment

that is a nice idea

Will this add the option to only stay in a fav like if i have my music fav set as c:\carpc\music

then you can't actually go up a level and just see the fav folder called music
            just all the folders inside the fav folder

In other words it wont go past the root Music so you only see the folders inside the music fodler and nothing before it.
            CarPC Status:

Comment

netsuo that sounds like a great idea, thanks so much for all the help guys, I got it working the way I want. I couldnt be happier!

-matt

Comment

I'm glad we could help

I can't wait for NMC to have Freedrive intergraed cause it seems to make NMC crack it when it comes out of hibernation it stays on the hibernating screen for 30 or so second then about another 15seconds for nmc to show properly.

It's more so because Freedrive has got bloated since 0.50 release but he added cameras since then but it's creating problems

But thats ok i'm waiting for netsuo to finish the new nmc and show us pics of his install *wink wink nudge nudge* know what i mean lol
                CarPC Status:

Comment

Working...
                X