Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new skin Audi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • new skin Audi

    panel bongo ==> http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=65709


    first panel


    audioplayer


    videoplayer


    shutdown


    file list


    photo player


    external player

  • #2
    I would really appreciate it if you would ask me or drewdizzy for permission to use our work before doing so. I really dont like it when peolpe take our hard work like you have done. An appology would be nice......
    http://www.sounddomain.com/ride/856246

    Please visit my new site http://www.Gigabitcustoms.com

    My worklog http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=52720

    Comment


    • #3


      now u see why i dont like releasing psds... i dont like my work getting raped. far out that looks horrible.. those crappy blue icons just stuck on top! i mean if ur gonna mod it without asking, at least make it look good!!
      2005 Nissan Xtrail
      DFI 855GME-MGF - Celeron M 1.4GHz - 256Mb RAM - 200Gb SATA HDD - OPUS 150w - Xenarc 700TSV

      worklog

      Comment


      • #4
        Tell the truth...

        What F*** is goin on dude....
        Why U braging this is u'r skin man...Its just a simple thing to ask or say where u got it and appreciate other people's work. And u got the biggest nerve to put this **** and say audi skin. How would u feel if I picked your work and said its mine st***...

        If u'r so good on copyin'..... design u'r own **** then or just ask for permission or PM the orginal designer.
        Genesis Skin
        Bongo Skin

        Comment


        • #5
          yo JT this dude thinks his sleek....question him yo!

          Thanx for the support tja
          Genesis Skin
          Bongo Skin

          Comment


          • #6
            I don't see him saying anything about it being his skin he posted a link to your orignal thread.

            He modded the skin to suit his needs he hasn't provided a link to download them and linked to your thread about u creating the skin i don't see the problem.

            He used ur skin thats fair enough but he hasn't provided a link to his modded version of the skin so i don't see why ur so worked up if he was saying its his skin and all id agree but he hasn't said anything besides show the mods he did to your skin.
            CarPC Status:
            GPS: 99%
            Hardware: 99%
            Software: 92%
            Case Install: 99.9%
            Dash Install: 100%
            Car Install: 72%

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by NiN^_^NiN
              I don't see him saying anything about it being his skin he posted a link to your orignal thread.

              He modded the skin to suit his needs he hasn't provided a link to download them and linked to your thread about u creating the skin i don't see the problem.

              He used ur skin thats fair enough but he hasn't provided a link to his modded version of the skin so i don't see why ur so worked up if he was saying its his skin and all id agree but he hasn't said anything besides show the mods he did to your skin.

              If u download the original skin i did for road runner....I've mention any modification or re-design consult me or jt....but dude never pm or asked. I have no problem for any one to re-use the skin, just atleast say where u got it and ask geeee I'm pretty much sure thats not hard.

              Just Imagine if it was u'r work and u've spent a lot time on it...
              Genesis Skin
              Bongo Skin

              Comment


              • #8
                That's just rude...
                Renault Megane...the OEM look

                The Lost in Europe Ford Escort

                Comment


                • #9
                  So if I want to change the way a skin looks for my own personal use I have to ask the original skin creator? Like the other poster said, he has a link to your original skin and he didn't post the modified skin files for others download. If I drive an Audi and I asked for a copy of the modified skin would you be angry at me too?

                  I'm not really clear on the issue here? Are you upset he modified the skin for his personal use or that you think this thread makes it seem as though he is taking credit as the creator of the original skin? You made it and ultimately it's yours to do with as you see fit, but I thought releasing .psds was done so others can modify the files to suit their individual needs. He modified the skin and was proud of his efforts so he posted pictures of the end result.

                  The only thing I could see the confusion of was the title of his thread. Perhaps if he had titled it "look at my Audi skin edit"? Of course clicking on the link to the original skin thread makes it quite clear who the creator of the skin is, eclipse designs<-wtf?. If this is some sort of business venture you need to copyright the artwork and not release PSDs.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    There's nothing wrong to modifing a skin to your personal taste. But, if you want to share it with others, you have to ask the permission and give credit to the guy who created it in the first place. It's just a matter of common sense...

                    Best example here: http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=68009
                    Renault Megane...the OEM look

                    The Lost in Europe Ford Escort

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I totally agree if sharing were going on, but he was merely showing and did not provide a file to "his" modified version of the skin. I think a link was an adequate method of showing the origin and giving credit to the creator.

                      You and a couple others feel the link to the original skin was inadequate method of giving credit. I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. It's all pretty silly as I don't believe it was the OP's intention to not give credit to the creators or make it seem like it was all his. I pretty much did the same thing as the OP and I actually made my modified version available; http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=68972
                      It certainly wasn’t my intention with my modified skin thread to claim credit for the skins. Hell, I thought I was helping out for those who wanted these skins to match their main BAV skin. It’s not hard to go from BMV to BAV, but some what annoying and I figure this way the creators wouldn’t be pestered to do it, my contribution for all the great work they’ve done.

                      I converted 3 BMV style skins to BAV and I linked to the thread of the 'Streets&Trips' skin and thanked Chuck for the 'skipto' skin. I neglected to thank Guino for providing the weather skin so on that one I am guilty of not giving credit to the creator.

                      Oh and just food for thought, I was trying to customize the Alpine Skin for my brother’s Car PC and it was real annoying changing the buttons with just the .jpgs files. The skin creator didn't want to release his PSDs and that is his prerogative. I talked to my brother and we dumped it from the skin choices. Does the Alpine creator care? Probably not........but it’s one less person using the skin. Shame to as it’s a really nice skin, but needed a couple more buttons added for his needs.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Silentbob343
                        So if I want to change the way a skin looks for my own personal use I have to ask the original skin creator? Like the other poster said, he has a link to your original skin and he didn't post the modified skin files for others download. If I drive an Audi and I asked for a copy of the modified skin would you be angry at me too?

                        I'm not really clear on the issue here? Are you upset he modified the skin for his personal use or that you think this thread makes it seem as though he is taking credit as the creator of the original skin? You made it and ultimately it's yours to do with as you see fit, but I thought releasing .psds was done so others can modify the files to suit their individual needs. He modified the skin and was proud of his efforts so he posted pictures of the end result.

                        The only thing I could see the confusion of was the title of his thread. Perhaps if he had titled it "look at my Audi skin edit"? Of course clicking on the link to the original skin thread makes it quite clear who the creator of the skin is, eclipse designs<-wtf?. If this is some sort of business venture you need to copyright the artwork and not release PSDs.
                        I understand where your comming from. the only problem is that the psd's were never released. The only psd's released were the ones for the menu skin and like drewdizzy said, there is a request to ask permission before modifying or posting modified images of our work. There would not be any issue if this guy had asked for the psd's and modified them for himself.

                        And eclips design is drewdizzy's company that does graphic and web design. we are not in business for creating rr skins, just giving credit where credit is due.
                        http://www.sounddomain.com/ride/856246

                        Please visit my new site http://www.Gigabitcustoms.com

                        My worklog http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=52720

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Guys, you're just childish!

                          Anyway, JT do u think your skin looks good enough to ask for modding it? If you don't like that others mod your skin than you're definetly on the wrong place here... You should leave the forum and make your own crap of skins if u don't like sharing....

                          I never asked Guino if I can mod his Roadrunner Binarys for my own use... Think about that or just shut the f..k up!
                          2+2=Quattro

                          Audi S6 2.2 Turbo

                          RNS-E Headunit
                          Helix HX400=AXTON Amp
                          Audi Doorspeakers and 15" JBL in Sparewheel Hole
                          19" Alutec Alloys, ABT-Silencer, FK-Suspension

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by jthiani
                            I understand where your comming from. the only problem is that the psd's were never released. The only psd's released were the ones for the menu skin and like drewdizzy said, there is a request to ask permission before modifying or posting modified images of our work.
                            You said any modification or re-design consult me or jt

                            you released the files and he modded them for himself he doesn't have to ask u if he can mod them for himself.

                            He didn't say anything in his post he pointed to a thread that people who would of clicked the link and found out who designed it.

                            I do understand where ur coming from i have had my work stolen aswell

                            I'm not trying to be an *** i swear

                            But he hasn't done anything wrong at all if he was gonna sell it or have it for download or said he made it then id agree but he only showed what he did and made sure u got credit for the work.

                            Again not trying to be an *** but he really didn't do anything wrong and you can't tell someone they can't mod a skin for themselfs if that were true then god help us all.
                            CarPC Status:
                            GPS: 99%
                            Hardware: 99%
                            Software: 92%
                            Case Install: 99.9%
                            Dash Install: 100%
                            Car Install: 72%

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by NiN^_^NiN
                              You said any modification or re-design consult me or jt

                              you released the files and he modded them for himself he doesn't have to ask u if he can mod them for himself.

                              He didn't say anything in his post he pointed to a thread that people who would of clicked the link and found out who designed it.

                              I do understand where ur coming from i have had my work stolen aswell

                              I'm not trying to be an *** i swear

                              But he hasn't done anything wrong at all if he was gonna sell it or have it for download or said he made it then id agree but he only showed what he did and made sure u got credit for the work.

                              Again not trying to be an *** but he really didn't do anything wrong and you can't tell someone they can't mod a skin for themselfs if that were true then god help us all.
                              i appreciate the post NiN and i really didnt want this to spiral out of comtrol so lets just squash it........... i aint mad no more and we are a community helping each other here so hey.....i may not release any more psd's, but if people want to mod the jpegs....hey be my guest. but i will keep making skins and posting them ....so no hard feelings guys okey !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!0l33l 0l33l
                              http://www.sounddomain.com/ride/856246

                              Please visit my new site http://www.Gigabitcustoms.com

                              My worklog http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=52720

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X