Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this project still alive??

LIke the title says..

I like this front end better than any of the other ones that have there own threads here,And hope that it is still being worked on.. Does anyone know of a way to hook up buttons through the serial port for skip,volumme what not??

Thanks
    Russ

I hope so.It has the most confortable interface that Ive used yet!If someone could repost the most current version it would be appreciated!

Comment

50 people veiwed this and only myself replied........... Its a damn good interface that I hope is still being developed.If anyone could shine some light on this project or if other people are still interested in this than please post a reply and we can see where we stand as far as how many people still use this front end and maybe it will have a new release soon.

Comment

it's a very good frontend sure it's one of the best but there are still some bugs like some videos give an error when you want to play them etc. I hope there's a next proper version comming

Comment

Hmmm

Hi.

I talked to Netsuo some time ago.

He told me that he was taking a break from NMC.

He have just moved and started a "new" life.

I like the frontend as much as you guys, and hope that he continues on it, and I think he does, but I don't know when I haven't heard from him in a while.

DS

Comment

Working...
          X