Hey Netsuo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Netsuo

Hi netsuo, havent seen you on msn for a while, I wonder how you are and how everything is going along... did you abandon the nmc project?

I hope not!

cheers
    Roy

2005 Range Rover 4.4
    Any ideas for putting a PC in this? :)

I think he should release the source code,or this thread should be moved over to,the no longer supported thread... This is the best player ,as far as having the options I need,mainly browse by folder,everything else is working off playlists,and I find that to be total crap for me,playlists are gay..

Hopefully he updates this buggy frontend,as I would like to keep useing it..

Comment

Right on... I'm not sure if releasing source code would really suffice, as I really doubt it that someone would take his code and understand it/contribute to it and maintain it as a project.

I really hope he gets back on the project
      Roy

2005 Range Rover 4.4
      Any ideas for putting a PC in this? :)

Comment

I'm back after being gone for ages and i want my NMC NOOOWWW!!!!!!!!!!

Serious is netsuo ok? last i heard he had some personal problems and now nothing at all

as much as i want the new frontend id rather just hear from him to see if he's ok
        CarPC Status:
        GPS: 99%
        Hardware: 99%
        Software: 92%
        Case Install: 99.9%
        Dash Install: 100%
        Car Install: 72%

Comment

Yea I do believe that this is by far the best player.The browse by dir being the key element as Russell stated up above there.I also dislike the playlist and I havent found a frontend or even a music player whatsoever that doesnt use a stinking playlist.If your out there Netsuo were starving over here!

Comment

Originally posted by BriansNSane
            Yea I do believe that this is by far the best player.The browse by dir being the key element as Russell stated up above there.I also dislike the playlist and I havent found a frontend or even a music player whatsoever that doesnt use a stinking playlist.If your out there Netsuo were starving over here!
            Roadrunner doesn't use a playlist, and it's far better than nmc which is a buggy pos at best.

Comment

Yea I've moved onto Road Runner Since my last post here!Far better!

Comment

Working...
              X