Modifying the default skin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modifying the default skin

How can I modify the default skin? I'd like to make a few of the buttons launch some external applications.

Thanks!

Originally posted by NSFW View Post
    How can I modify the default skin? I'd like to make a few of the buttons launch some external applications.

Thanks!
    There was an early alpha / beta skin editor but I'm not sure if this one is compatible with the current release. So as of now I think the only way to do that is to download the sourcecode and then edit and compile the MainMenu.dll with Microsoft Visual Studio.
    Are you familiar with programming in Visual Studio?
    It's not hard to edit this at all but you'll need to use Visual Studio to do it as far as I know. Maybe JustChat as some update on the skin editor.
    Failure is not an option...
    __________________________________________________ ______________________________
    The only full multizone / multiscreen cross platform open source Front End -> OpenMobile

Comment

Did you want to simply launch some external apps? Or did you want them embedded?
      openMobile - An open source C# Front End (why choose openMobile?)
      - Always Recruiting Developers -
      Like what you see? Donations are always welcome

Comment

Ideally they'd be launched with a 'back' button superimposed in one of the corner of the screen, to return to OM. And after being launched once, OM would just bring the running instance to the foreground.

Comment

Working...
        X