The excitement builds...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The excitement builds...

Since I retired my old ride this summer, and picked up a 03 Altima in fantastic shape (97 Accord had 425000 kms!) and put the carputer in, I ordered another remote starter and installed this weekend. I had ordered up GMPC, it should arrive tomorrow, I will pick up Tuesday. I am nearly complete.

We still haven't figured out why my setup with HD Radio doesn't re-capture the Line-In on resume, and I dearly want to be able to play my entire music library (not just one artist/album at a time), but OM is still the best thing to hit carputers since GUI interfaces.

I can't wait until 0.8 but then, every pending new release gives me goose bumps

Of course, I guess I may never really be finished. So many possibilities. ODBII, mutli-zone, stronger motherboard, bluetooth, rear-view camera. <sigh>

John.
    03 Cadillac CTS
    ZOTAC G43ITX-A-E 2.5ghz Core i3 2GB 160GB SSD
    Win7 Ultimate - OpenMobile - Directed HD - Wifi
    OMMaps + MS GPS Puck - WiFi via LTE Android phone
    2 Zones - Matrix Orbital LCD - Arduino - Build Pics

Picked up my GMPC app today. I like it. But no OSK to type in addresses. Or I don't know how.

In any event tried it with the 0.7 embedded nav plugin, but can't see the app. White screen where the app should be (or is, but invisible).

John
    03 Cadillac CTS

Comment

GMPC does not have an OSK, but the OM plugin, still in development, can easily solve that issue. GMPC does not work with the embedded nav plugin.

Comment

Originally posted by ws6vert View Post
        GMPC does not have an OSK, but the OM plugin, still in development, can easily solve that issue. GMPC does not work with the embedded nav plugin.
        Thanks for the confirmation. appreciated
        03 Cadillac CTS

Comment

Working...
        X