favorite front ends?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• favorite front ends?

I tried the digital dash - i honestly will say that i didn't like it too much. but its the best one ive found. I dont really like road runner. It's too hard to install and set up and use in general.

what about centrafuse? i hear a lot of people like it, but it wont let me install it on my comp without the .net1.1 framework (which i dont have installed, and cannot install due to technical reasons). im going home this weekend for spring break, so ill try it on another computer.

anyone else have any suggestions for other good ones? i dont feel like downloading EVERY SINGLE ONE and trying them all. I'd rather get first hand user input. Thanks.

Oh Jeezus.
    There is a thread and poll on this very topic. http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=78184

And if you don't feel like downloading them all, then do some readfing in the forums for each frontend to see which ones have features that appeal to you and that sort of thing.

The first-hand user input is there. It's up to you to go read it.
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

road runner is worth the install and long configuring process, id look into it

Comment

ICT is totally awesome so far.

The only thing it is missing is internet/connectivity features, but I'm looking into roadrunner to pick up the slack. If you don't care about that stuff, definitely try ICT. Easy to set up, easy to use.

Comment

Working...
        X