Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More Fuel to the Fire (New Frontend Software Screenshots)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Fuel to the Fire (New Frontend Software Screenshots)

UPDATE:
    Preview Available Here:
    Live Player
    or
    Live Player

Basically first time, run Settings and Update your Music DB. You can copy playlist into the Playlist Dir, and for Movies... edit BerlinX.ini and change the movie directory, same for CoPilot. I will have more instructions later.

Here are a few screenshots of what I am working on currently:

Music Browser(All handled with database)

After album is selected/loaded you are taken here. Here you can select which of the songs you want to play from the CD:

If you want you can add these songs to a playlist (Add to Playlist button). Taken to this screen which loads your current playlist, so you can add to exisitng, or create new(with OSK)::

Playlist Manager: Let's you play saved playlist, or any Winamp .m3u format playlist that you put in the Playlist directory.

You can also search the DB:

The Music Player Screen(Playlist active):

The Music Player Screen(Visualization active):

And a few pics from the Video player... pretty self explainatory:

Looks great, let us know when you're ready to share
    Scott

MCS-PC
    Epia M-10000
    XP Pro; 512MB; 60GB (2.5")
    Panasonic Slot SlimDVD/CD-RW
    7" Lilliput (Touchscreen)
    Casetronic C137 w/ 90W PSU (Temp)
    19V Laptop Adapter (Temp)

Comment

Very nice, what about GPS?
      Audi S8 supercar
      Modded Xbox 400GB HD
      Rear 7" screen & navplus

Toyota Hiace Van
      Shuttle PIII 866 256Mb 10GB OPUS powered
      MediaCar & Mappoint 2004
      Custom fit 7" TFT VGA TSK

Comment

Originally posted by craigyb
        Very nice, what about GPS?
        Will be CoPilot. I have the code to access all of the Windows of CoPilot... so it will be integrated in/skinnable. Just am waiting for the screen/artwork to be made. Also I just got a copy of MapPoint... so I am playing with that also.

Comment

Looking good!! More choices for the masses.
          - 3+ years & still no carputer!
          - Done collecting parts
          - Currently planning setup

Comment

Oh Yes!!!
            Copilot and everything else....I wanna test!!!
            Let us know when we have a copy. I use copilot and really want to see it working.
            Take Care,
            Peter
            Stop Buying New Music CD's.
            Hit The RIAA where it lives.

Indash Motorized 7", Epia Nehimiah, 512 MB, 80 GB, DVD, Wireless G, XP Pro, XM PCR, Kenwwod 5 Channel 1200 Watt Amp.

Comment

wow.. copilot support?

looks good so far... what does it use for music engine?
              Car: 2000 Toyota Celica GT-S
              Mods: Yep
              Carputer: VIA M9000 | Opus 150 | 512MB PC2100 | 60GB Notebook HD | Slim/Slot DVD/CDRW | Audigy2NX | Xenarc 700TSV | (2) DSCustoms DS700HRS (in trunk) | SMC USB 802.11b | CoPilot | DLink FM tuner | Cliffnet

Comment

Originally posted by 00CericaRuss
                wow.. copilot support?

looks good so far... what does it use for music engine?
                Winamp 2.91. Can't really beat it on its stability, and plugin support.

Comment

that is sum phat f***in *****...my project has now been delayed even further due to a 273 speeding ticket, but it will commence soon.

Comment

Originally posted by qjones
                    Will be CoPilot. I have the code to access all of the Windows of CoPilot... so it will be integrated in/skinnable. Just am waiting for the screen/artwork to be made. Also I just got a copy of MapPoint... so I am playing with that also.
                    hey i posted about copilot live in another thread. i used resource hacker to modify the exe file so that more map area would be shown. the problem is that i lost the compass and the ability to show the total trip distance in passenger mode. do you think you can make copilot look like it's shown below (the first image is the original exe, the 2nd is my modified exe) but with the compass on the map like in the 2003 version and maybe the total trip distance in the bottom right or something like that?
                    my car: 2003 g35 coupe, 2.5ghz c2d cpu, gigabyte micro atx mb, dsatx
                    wife's car: 2004 honda accord coupe 2.4ghz p4 cpu, asus micro atx mb, opus 150
                    company car: 2006 chevy avalanche 2.0ghz p4 laptop, cnx p1900

Comment

very very very nice.. if you have it for download.. i think i will use this one for it...

can you integrate weather and traffic reports too? just a thought...

Comment

Looks very interesting. When's the beta version coming out?
                        Current Status: For Sale

Specs
                        - 1.5Ghz Toshiba Laptop (available - no screen)
                        - Indash Motorized 7" VGA TS
                        - DeLorme GPS (sold)
                        - Power Inverter (sold)
                        - Pioneer HU (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by kuo
                          hey i posted about copilot live in another thread. i used resource hacker to modify the exe file so that more map area would be shown. the problem is that i lost the compass and the ability to show the total trip distance in passenger mode. do you think you can make copilot look like it's shown below (the first image is the original exe, the 2nd is my modified exe) but with the compass on the map like in the 2003 version and maybe the total trip distance in the bottom right or something like that?

Well the way it is setup now it just opens CoPilot, and I get handles to all of its subwindows(like the map window) Which I can then embed into my app, and send messages to copilot so that I do not need their buttons. I am not sure if it works the same for CoPilot 7 as I do not have a copy of it to test. But this method works well with 2003. If you can get me a version to test with, I can see if I can write this in also. It can't be that different, other than different window names, etc. Let me know,

Quincy

Comment

Originally posted by psykiv
                            very very very nice.. if you have it for download.. i think i will use this one for it...

can you integrate weather and traffic reports too? just a thought...
                            I can integrate pretty much whatever. I just personally do not use weather or traffic reports that much now. So if you could provide me with some good sites, etc to pull data from I will look into it. Also how you plan for it to be implemented.

Quincy

Comment

That looks really nice.

Are there any plans to include any OBDII integration or other car specific controls (windows, locks, etc.) down the road?

What are you designing this in?

What OS will it work under?

EDIT: What video player are you using?

Comment

Working...
                              X