New Skin, and preview of the next version of RevFE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Skin, and preview of the next version of RevFE

Here's two screens from a skin that SjLucky is creating that I'm helping him with. This also includes the new lists which will be in the next version. These lists scroll like normal with up/down pgup/pgdown, but they also support drag scrolling similar to the iphone or blackberry storm. The new version also has support for album art.

I still have to work on the look of the lists a bit, as well as fonts but I figured perhaps a preview would do some good.
    Attached Files
    "stop with the REINSTALLS, what do you think we got some lame-o installer!!!" - mitchjs
    RevFE
    My Shop

WoW, now that I see it in the forum, I want to change a bunch of stuff... But Im glad I changed the things I did... it looks much better now... Can't wait to release it.

Whats up the white outlines in the playlist and scroll bar? Looks like excel.
    Originally posted by menudude
    thank you all for your help minus the useless post by sjlucky...

Comment

Lookin good Mal! So if you "throw" the lists, do they continue to scroll and slowly come to a stop? (You said iPhone... that's the first thing that popped in my head)

Originally posted by SjLucky View Post
      Whats up the white outlines in the playlist and scroll bar? Looks like excel.

Awesome job on the skin so far SjLucky.
      Tidder

Try RevFE
      The best resurrected frontend I've ever used, period.

I Wish I could ban people

Comment

Originally posted by Tidder View Post
        Lookin good Mal! So if you "throw" the lists, do they continue to scroll and slowly come to a stop?
        Yes.

Playlist and scrollbar outlines are user settable in the skin file, and will not be there in the final release of the skin . I just have them there so I know the absolute location of each control for testing.
        "stop with the REINSTALLS, what do you think we got some lame-o installer!!!" - mitchjs
        RevFE
        My Shop

Comment

Working...
        X