Hey all, I have had my pc in and working fine for about 8 months now. Just last week I ran into a random problem that I cant seem to figure out. I had not changed anything when this problem came about. All of a sudden, my XM wont work. When I start up the PC it loads RR fine and the previous mp3 starts playing. Then when I click the XM it goes to the screen and shows the channel lineup, but no sound. If I try to change the channel, it starts playing the mp3s again and the channel changes to the mp3's title. Now to get even weirder....if I minimize RR, then XM will start playing over top of the mp3 that is playing. Then I can't maximize RR again, it just stays in the taskbar. When I restart windows, the XM starts playing right as windows starts to load (like when the logon sound would play), but then as RR starts up (I have it set to start when windows does) the xm will go away and the mp3s will start playing. Like I said,I had not changed any settings when it started doing this. I have tried to re-install roadrunner and update to the latest, but it does the same thing. I have the XM on COM1 and using a modulator to the line-in on the mobo...Im so confused
No announcement yet.