CDRip need help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CDRip need help

1. I got the CDRip to work after reading FAQ and following the instructions. I notice that it will not start to rip if Album, Artist and Genre is not filled even if it is set to false in cdrip.ini .....anyway to make it start rip even if one of those fields are left empthy?

2. During rip if I exit to main menu it stops rip. Is that the way it is suppose to be or I did something wrong.

3. Sometimes if I rip a whole music CD, it goes in a loop. The last song is ripped ok! and it continues to the first one. What is wrong? Please help

Thanks

1. Just checked the source. Simple answer NO. First line of the ripping Subroutine is basically, if any of those 3 is empty exit.

2.It will do that if you are exiting with a button that has EXITPLUGIN in it's code, you need to have just EXIT

3. No idea, not had that happen to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Enforcer View Post
      1. Just checked the source. Simple answer NO. First line of the ripping Subroutine is basically, if any of those 3 is empty exit.

2.It will do that if you are exiting with a button that has EXITPLUGIN in it's code, you need to have just EXIT
      Checked cdrip.skin and its EXIT only. What else could be wrong, could it be RR settings?

Comment

Originally posted by nemo1 View Post

Checked cdrip.skin and its EXIT only. What else could be wrong, could it be RR settings?
        Make sure you're editing the cdrip.skin from the SKIN YOU'RE USING -- NOT the one in the CDRip's subfolder.
        Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
        "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Try changing it to MAIN
          Tried a couple (ESC, MAIN, EXIT) tried EXITPLUGIN and it goes out and when enter again still running(rip).....guess its working

Edit(using "EXITPLUGIN"): When not running cdrip, rr exit like normal. When running cdrip rr exits and then cdrip skin is displayed and press exit closes it.

Comment

Hi Guino,

I really need your help with exiting cdrip....it used to work but after I updated the skin I am using (crystalblue)...now its not working anymore. Thats what drives me crazy ...I have tried :

1. Installing a fresh RR in a new PC.
            2. Used an old crystalblue skin and also BMV2
            3. include the 2 lines in ExecTBL in RR folder. Used ESC, MAIN, QUIT, EXIT and EXITPLUGIN in cdrip.skin file in skin folder. Even tried LOAD;MAIN.SKIN. They either don't exit at all or exit but ripping a song stops.
            4. Tried the CDRIP to CDRip too.

What else can I try...I don't know wat else to do.

Please Help

Thanks a Mil

Comment

Pleaset tell me:

1-What command you're using to load the CDRIP

2-What skin you're using

3-Can you add debuglog=true in RR.INI and run the CDRIP then try to exit , then post debug.txt ?

Let me know.
              Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
              "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

1. I tried a few:

- I tried putting this: "PLUGIN;RRCDRip;C:\Program Files\Road Runner\CDRip\CDRip.exe" in ExecTBL and in menu.skin I just add at a B01...."CDRIP","Rip CD"

- Also tried B01......"PLUGIN;RRCDRip;C:\Program Files\Road Runner\CDRip\CDRip.exe","Rip CD"

2. I am using crystalblue.

3. change debugmode=true in RR.ini ...please find attached file

I find that there are 2 ExecTBL files. One in RR folder and another one in the skin (crystalblue) folder. Which one should I include with the lines below:

"QUIT","SendMsg;RRCDRip;showplugin||BYE"
                "BYE","QUIT"
                Attached Files

Comment

sorry, It was supposed to be debugMODE=true in RR.INI -- my bad.. can you try that again ?
                  Ride Runner RR's Myspace

Comment

Thread edited with the file attached.

Comment

You may have a problem because you might have one of the commands defined twice.. and that's causing the software to loop the commands... please post a zip of the Skin's Exectbl.ini and the main Exectbl.ini (from RR's folder)..
                      Ride Runner RR's Myspace

Comment

There are three lines:

"CDRIP","PLUGIN;RRCDRip;C:\Program Files\Road Runner\CDRip\CDRip.exe"
                        "BYE","QUIT"

Which ExecTBL should I place them?

Please find attached file.
                        Attached Files

Comment

I tried another one, here is the info:

In menu.skin:
                          B05,503,197,296,130,"PLUGIN;RRCDRip;C:\Program Files\Road Runner\CDRip\CDRip.exe","CDRIP"

In cdrip.skin:
                          B01,698,0,102,52,"EXITPLUGIN",""

Nothing in skin folder ExecTBL

In RR ExecTBL:
                          "BYE","QUIT"

Still cannot exit...need to press ESC on keyboard. Attached is the debug file.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Thought I'd include the cdrip.exe and cdrip.ini
                            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                            X