Having some album art issues.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having some album art issues.

Did some searching and cant seem to find an answer... It seems there have always been little issues with the album art updating here and there.

I created a new Menu screen that combines song information, and Sonix's Song Rating. All is well, except the album art remains whatever it was when Road Runner was loaded. There is probably some sort of solution or work around for this, but I cant seem to work it out. Any suggestions?

The strange part is the album art is updating on my audio skin correctly. Then when I open the pop-up skin, the cover is different that what is displayed in the audio screen?!

In the cap below, I have changed albums 7 times since RR was started, and it still shows the album that was playing when I started it. Its a typical "J" skin tag for album art.

Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

My Fiero Build Thread

[QUOTE=JohnWPB;1051597]

In the cap below, I have changed albums 7 times since RR was started, and it still shows the album that was playing when I started it. Its a typical "J" skin tag for album art.

[QUOTE]

I'm doing something similar with a pop-up song information screen...try making it

/DISCARDABLE

Enjoy!
    Rich

Comment

That did the trick, thanks!
      Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

My Fiero Build Thread

Comment

Working...
      X