How do I...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I...

How do I change the spinning icon without changing the whole skin? I'm not really interested in changing everything, I just don't need a spinning H in my FORD

Ohhhhh Boy.....
    Who will take this one. I am tired tonight.

Comment

MAY I?
      try this link------->http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/rr-f...make-stop.html

and just a friendly advice please read this.thankyou.!!!!--->http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/road...e-posting.html
      BASSRR ==> [Audio Player/MusicDB/Cd Player/Ripper/Rate/Internet Radio/Audio Capture/Youtube Video]
      RRTube ==> [View/Download Youtube Videos]
      WifiMan ==> [Wifi Manager]
      RRec ==> [Audio Capture]

If You Want To Be Given Everything, Give Everything Up ...
      Bird York -- In The Deep --

Comment

Do the FAQ's need to be in 35 pt. Red font or something?!

1) The 9th FAQ at the VERY TOP of the forums is "How do I change the spinning logo?"

3) The 5th sticky thread at the top of the forums is for "Spinning Logo's"

3) A simple 2 word search for "Spinning Logo" turns up 5 Full pages of results!

Could someone, anyone, please tell me how it could be made any easier than that to find!
        Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

My Fiero Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by JohnWPB View Post
          Do the FAQ's need to be in 35 pt. Red font or something?!
          NOPlease don't Search results are highlighted in RED That will totally confuse him !
          Car : Ford Focus Zetec S 1800cc
          Carpc :Galaxy GT-P1000 Original 7in Tab
          Mounted in "On Dash" Custom Install

Comment

Lol
            01101100 01101001 01110001 01110101 01101001 01100100 01011111 01110011
            01101101 01101111 01101011 01100101

beer replenishment fund
            http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=93
            mp3car live search

i have joost invites, just hit me up for one.

Comment

Thanks for being so nice jackasses!!

Comment

Originally posted by v8focus1 View Post
                Thanks for being so nice jackasses!!
                Actually, with 7 posts, asking about how to change the spinning logo and getting ****y when experienced forumers tell you you should search before you ask...

You might not know why yet but YOU are the jackass on this one.

If you made your own skin, visit
                The CAR PC NETWORK SKIN PAGE

at the

CAR PC NETWORK

Comment

guys you are scaring away customers

Comment

Originally posted by Nomader View Post
                    guys you are scaring away customers
                    LOL!

Well it's just a matter of doing a little bit of searching, and understanding how the forums work. That is just as important as the software itself really.

Out of sheer curiosity, I did a search today for my very first post on the forums. It was made in the original Liquid Smoke skin thread. It was explaining to someone how to embed iGuidance into Road Runner. It was not a "White Box" post, or a "How do I get Phoco to work", ect. Sure I had these questions, as I had never used Road Runner before. However every question that I had at the time, was found through searching and reading the forums.
                    Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

My Fiero Build Thread

Comment

The thing is that sometimes, as a newbie, you don´t know HOW to ask.

If you know nothing about anything , when you see a white area surrounding your logo you´re gonna search for ¨logo¨ and ¨white¨ and may be ¨skin¨ but not for ¨flash issue¨ or ¨.fla file background problem¨or whatever. I mean as a newbie you probably have no idea that the spinning logo is not part of the skin like the buttons or lists are but is just a file displayed on top of it made with another software...

Ok...ok... I know it´s not the best example.. but you see my point.

I´ve seen EXPERIENCED people (and by experienced I mean people with so many post they are in the 2 first pages of the people with the most posts on this forum) go right for the throat of some newbie that had a smart question they couldn´t find an answer for because they didn´t know what terms to search with.

There´s a difference between being too lazy too search and too unexperienced to know what to ask...

hold on!... what was the topic again.... Oh yes how to change the spinning logo....right ?!?!?!

Guino, how do we change the spinning logo again ????

why are you people looking at me funny ???

If you made your own skin, visit
                      The CAR PC NETWORK SKIN PAGE

at the

CAR PC NETWORK

Comment

Working...
                      X