Cant get my silabs radio working :(

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant get my silabs radio working :(

I got my silabs radio today and it was a simple plug and play process to get it working with the included radio player. But i cant get it to do anything in road runner. I put radiomode=7 in rr.ini and i'm using the 4-11-07 version of RR I've tried SEVERAL of the usbradio.dll's floating about and none make a difference. I go to my radio skin and nothing happens. The skin loads but there's no radio being played and no RDS text. I thought it was a mute issue but the light on the silabs unit continues to blink red like it does when its not in use. I've read all the different threads about this unit but none of them say anything NEEDS to be done other than radiomode=7 and i've confirmed that. Can anyone help me trouble shoot this.
    mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
    Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
    Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Oops, just re-read that. My mistake. <Edited>

I use Freedom 2.1. What skin are you using?
    Doesnt sound like the USBRadio.dll is being accessed. Is RadioMode staying =7. Is anything changing it to =0 before RR runs? RRConfig sets Radiomode=0 if you run it. This is because RadioMode=7 is invalid (unless you use the newly posted RRconfig - http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/1063538-post4.html).

Comment

ah nm.. it was a skin issue.. didnt realize you HAD to have an (S).
      mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
      Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
      Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

Working...
      X