Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Didn't get much help in the 'Skins' forum...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didn't get much help in the 'Skins' forum...

...but I need help coding FM Preset buttons for a radio skin.

I currently have the following button codes in a RADIO_PRESET.skin:

B01,87,130,173,47,"FMPRESET;PRESET1",
    B02,87,177,238,47,"FMPRESET;PRESET2",
    B03,87,224,294,47,"FMPRESET;PRESET3",
    B04,87,271,270,47,"FMPRESET;PRESET4",
    B05,87,318,434,47,"FMPRESET;PRESET5",

and it won't switch presets.

I looked up the E36 skin and ChuckSkin and they used a similar button code.

What am I doing wrong?

I just want to click a preset and have that go to the saved station. I prefer not to push a button, then push the NUMOSK just to get to my presets.

TIA!
    Pico-ITX / XP Home with EWF-HORM / RR v12/02/2009 / Winamp v5.13 / RRMedia v1.2.2

I did, but they had no entries regarding "FMPRESET" or "PRESET1," etc.

I figured that it was one of the skin commands not listed in Skin Commands.txt like "HIDECONTROLS."
    Pico-ITX / XP Home with EWF-HORM / RR v12/02/2009 / Winamp v5.13 / RRMedia v1.2.2

Comment

Here is my Preset button.
      B08,154,51,110,45,"FMPRESET;PRESET1||SETVARBYCODE; FMP01;FREQUENCE||SAVETOINI;FMP01;$FMP01$

If you hold the button for longer then a sec. it will save the current frequency to rr.ini. When you just hit the button it will recall the saved frequency. I have 8 of them in my radio skin as presets.

Comment

Originally posted by MGD View Post
        Here is my Preset button.
        B08,154,51,110,45,"FMPRESET;PRESET1||SETVARBYCODE; FMP01;FREQUENCE||SAVETOINI;FMP01;$FMP01$

If you hold the button for longer then a sec. it will save the current frequency to rr.ini. When you just hit the button it will recall the saved frequency. I have 8 of them in my radio skin as presets.
        Didn't work.

Comment

Here is my radio player skin. try this one. And don't tell me it is not working because I use it every day.
          Attached Files

Comment

Straight pasted your skin into mine and it's definitely not working.

I guess I'll just to suffer a radiolist for my presets.

Thanks.

Comment

WTF.. What radio you are using?

Comment

Silabs usb radio.

RRVER 4-11-2007

Comment

Well, I use the HQCT, but anyways, do you see the new frequency stored in the rr.ini file?

Comment

Yeah, it's storing the frequency in rr.ini. Just won't switch when I hit the button.

Comment

@MGD:

I looked at your skin and I wonder if it is possible that you forgot to include a flash file and that that is the reason why it doesn work ?

-> F,637,5,160,45,"Digit.swf"

And I also suspect that that flash file hides the bit of info I need to adapt my skin for my HQCT ...
                      How does one change bandwiths, that functionality is not provided in Robby's E36 skin as his Cynergy only provides FM ?

Any help would be very appreciated ....

Sincerely,
                      Darla ....
                      rrgh Jurgen :P

Comment

you should check the new ice radio plugin in the plugins section. it's for silabs and it has buttons that you're describing.

Comment

you should check the new ice radio plugin in the plugins section. it's for silabs and it has buttons that you're describing.
                          I'll check it out but the question remains if it would be the same command code for the HQCT ... as MGD uses a HQCT as well it would be nice to hear from him :-)

Thx though

Jurgen

Comment

Originally posted by jpuype View Post
                            @MGD:

I looked at your skin and I wonder if it is possible that you forgot to include a flash file and that that is the reason why it doesn work ?

-> F,637,5,160,45,"Digit.swf"

And I also suspect that that flash file hides the bit of info I need to adapt my skin for my HQCT ...
                            How does one change bandwiths, that functionality is not provided in Robby's E36 skin as his Cynergy only provides FM ?

Any help would be very appreciated ....

Sincerely,
                            Darla ....
                            rrgh Jurgen :P
                            tI don't think the flash file has anything to do with it. It should work either way.

Comment

Working...
                            X