Can't Compile the new RR 4-11-07

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Compile the new RR 4-11-07

I registered the GDIPlusWrapper.dll, put it in same directory as rr files. When I compile, I get "Type Mismatch" on this line:

LastDestDC = BMP.HDC: GFX.FromImage BMP.HDC

and the very last .HDC is highlighted. I also have the GDIplus.tlb file in the rr directory. Do I not have the GDI+ included properly? Any ideas?

thanks,
    -scott
    -- kingmissel
    IN: P4 2.4Ghz Mini-Itx, 512MB Ram, Slot-load DVD/CD-RW, Opus 150w, 2nd Battery, JL Audio 500/5 amp, TouchScreen, GPS, Cell Internet Access, 802.11G
    Not IN:[I] FM Tuner, OBD-II
    Preview: temporarily down

I also noticed that nativeGraphics is not a member of GFX.nativeGraphics
    GFX is a GDIPGraphics.

Can someone post the GDIPlusWrapper.dll that they are using (one that has been able to compile a new rr.exe).

Thanks!
    -- kingmissel
    IN: P4 2.4Ghz Mini-Itx, 512MB Ram, Slot-load DVD/CD-RW, Opus 150w, 2nd Battery, JL Audio 500/5 amp, TouchScreen, GPS, Cell Internet Access, 802.11G

Comment

MapPoint 2006 Night Vision mode

My main point for doing this was to change the line

Map.ActiveMap.MapStyle = geoMapStyleRoad
      to
      Map.ActiveMap.MapStyle = geoMapStyleNight

This will enable the night mode for MapPoint 2006. I think it looks better, and we should probably add a switch for it....
      -- kingmissel

Comment

this is all the stuff i needed to compile the new source.. of course i put it on my desktop when registering and now i cant remove it or i cant compile anymore lol
        Attached Files
        mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
        Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
        Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

What about GDIPlusWrapper.dll
          It is a reference in the project, but is not in the files you posted...
          -- kingmissel

Comment

here it is
            Attached Files
            mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
            Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
            Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

Thank you!

that was the file i needed. the ones that come up with Google search must be older. it works now.
              -- kingmissel

Comment

License information for this component not found.

I'm trying to compile a new version of RoadRunner but keep getting a

"License information for this component not found. You do not have an appropriate license to use this functionality in the design environment."

Does this have anything to do with MapPoint? Any help would be appreciated...thanks
                "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -AE

Comment

I had to make my own "Improvements" to the GDIPlusWrapper, that's why you need this version.

@BamBam: Check the .log files in the source folder, it will tell you which component it's complaining about, then we'll know.
                  Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
                  "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Originally posted by guino View Post
                    I had to make my own "Improvements" to the GDIPlusWrapper, that's why you need this version.

@BamBam: Check the .log files in the source folder, it will tell you which component it's complaining about, then we'll know.
                    Man do I feel stupid, I should of checked the log file.

Yes, it seems the MapPoint control is missing. The log file entry is:

Line 19: Class MapPointCtl.MappointControl of control Map was not a loaded control class.

Weird, I actually own MapPoint 2006 and have it installed and yet I don't see any mappoint ocx anywhere.

Thanks Guino

Comment

Weird. I reinstalled MapPoint 2006 and see MapPointControl.ocx in the c:\program files\Microsoft Mappoint directory but I still get

Line 19: Class MapPointCtl.MappointControl of control Map was not a loaded control class.

I made sure the ocx was registered using regsvr32, try to compile and I get a "compile error: User-defined type not defined" on this line

Private Pointers(36) As MapPointCtl.Symbol 'Pointers

I made sure the Microsoft MapPoint Control 13.0 was checked in the Components section, tried to recompile and now I get an error
                      "Method or data member not found"

on this line

frmMPT.Map.ActiveMap.Saved = True

in modRoadRunner

what am I missing here?

Thanks

Comment

I can't find the DLL for speech either. Anyone have it handy?
                        -TJ
                        Smart Playlists Plugin for RoadRunner
                        CarPC - 05 Acura TL Navi (pics soon)
                        Retired CarPC - 03 Infiniti Qx4

Comment

Working...
                        X