RR + Flash Playlist

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR + Flash Playlist

Is there a sample .fla around to show how to create a player/browser list in flash. I have been searching and searching and I can't find much when it comes to flash and RR, yet I keep seeing flash skins being produced. Am I missing a help section somewhere?

Anyways, any help would be greatly appreciated, maybe I am just looking in the wrong places.

come on guys, point me in the right direction. I need some type of dynamic text box to load the playlist right? no samples?

Comment

bump. Anyone?

Comment

108 views, no one can help? I have the playlist name, count, album art, etc. displaying in flash.

I just need to get the list of songs in the playlist to display. Im not sure what to call in flash. Not sure about the browser list either.

Comment

Originally posted by Jdot View Post
          108 views, no one can help? I have the playlist name, count, album art, etc. displaying in flash.

I just need to get the list of songs in the playlist to display. Im not sure what to call in flash. Not sure about the browser list either.
          VmtSquad - I sold my soul to Honda!
          Final Install
          CarPC progress: 95%

Comment

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/rr-s...ist-clear.html
            7" TouchScreen Carputer
            Rockford Fosgate 1501BD and Rockford 551s
            12" MTX 9500 in a SS* or a 12" Brahma in a SS*
            ZAPCO COMPONENTS in front and RFs in rear
            2 YellowTops and a 200amp Iraggi Alternator
            *Snell Shell box from nolteaudio.com

Comment

funny Playerbeat, i found that thread about 3 hours ago. I just downloaded this SWISHmax crap, it seems like no one on here is using Adobe Flash. Im going to try to take apart the sample Sonicxtacy02 posted. I did get the play list to display, i just have some extra data and I need to figure out how to get rid of it.

Thanks VmtSquad, i forgot all those other 1000's of websites out there on the internet that document and discuss how flash interacts with Road Runner and how to pull in data from a playlist .

Comment

ok, im trying to look through this code. I havent used SWISH before, but I am working my way through it.

Comment

flash is flash, swishmax is not thaaaat different than adobe..in fact i find swish easier and have tons of ready to go effects..
                  the thing is tha a couple of folks started swish...then we the rest had to follow..

Comment

ya, I understand. I agree it seems to be pretty similar. Is a sprite the same as a movieclip in Flash? It would be nice to get everything working in Flash so the rest wont be forced to use swish.

Comment

Has anyone looked at this Swishmax example yet?

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/atta...r-playlist.rar

Im trying to set this up correctly in Flash. So on my stage, I believe I would need a Movieclip with an instance name of "Playlist" then inside that, I would need 6 dynamic text boxes with instance names of "tr1"-"tr3" and "tr5" - "tr7". I would also need a movie clip with an instance name of "track" with the dynamic text box "tr4" inside of it.

That should set my stage up correctly, right?

Comment

sprites i think is the main difference...they are similar but work a lot better in swish

Comment

jdot i dunno how intent you are on using flash but in all honestly swishmax makes coding SO much easier.. plus all of the content posted here as samples are make with it. The ONLY person i know who's done anything with Flash 8 is moahdib with his TL skin.
                          mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
                          Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
                          Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

ya, he is the only person I have found also. he was supposed to send me is fla files, but he disapeared a week or two ago and his PM box had been full, last time I tried.

I am going to get this working in flash. I have been working on it everyday.

Comment

I just got a copy of flash CS3. Looks pretty nice. Imports psd's straight in. Maybe I might start a skin and finish it. lol
                              7" TouchScreen Carputer
                              Rockford Fosgate 1501BD and Rockford 551s
                              12" MTX 9500 in a SS* or a 12" Brahma in a SS*
                              ZAPCO COMPONENTS in front and RFs in rear
                              2 YellowTops and a 200amp Iraggi Alternator
                              *Snell Shell box from nolteaudio.com

Comment

Working...
                              X