What is Locate?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is Locate?

I keep getting a voice that says Locate? What is RR doing? Can it be turned off?

Thanks

locate is a new

plugin from Sonix only works for the states.it takes your GPS location and displays it in a skin with the func. in it plus it will give you the weather of that loction ,or somthing like that,you can switch it off by going into your rr.ini and look for localcarpture = 1 (not at computer at the moment) and set it to 0 or delete the line.

i think i'm close to being right. LOL...

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/road...er-update.html

have a look here .

Comment

Originally posted by Capri28 View Post
      plugin from Sonix only works for the states.it takes your GPS location and displays it in a skin with the func. in it plus it will give you the weather of that loction ,or somthing like that,you can switch it off by going into your rr.ini and look for localcarpture = 1 (not at computer at the moment) and set it to 0 or delete the line.

i think i'm close to being right. LOL...

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/road...er-update.html

have a look here .
      Thanks I will check it out.

Comment

i made the locate command but nowhere did i put in the ability to say it. Thats the first time i've heard that. Did you download the roadrunner.exe version from that thread posted above? I dont think the locate command is in the main source yet.
        mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
        Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
        Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

i had the same

when you had freezing problems downloaded beta rr
          there on in voice saying locate but only when i hit the locate button

Comment

well if you have voice set to on EVERY command should be read... but it shouldnt be done automatically thru my plugin.

Comment

I do not use RR to speak commands, but did mess with it a while back, and it did speak "Locate" every time it fired automatically, with the time set in the rr.ini, or if pressed manually on a button. I since have just turned RR voice back off, as every minute hearing the PC say locate was a bit annoying
              Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

My Fiero Build Thread

Comment

It will only say "Locate" if nothing is playing like a video,radio, or mp3.

Comment

I think its a debugging feature of RR. If you don't have the command set in the ExecTBL.ini it'll say it. I had this problem when I was programming GatsohunterRR - damn thing kept reading out my commands instead of acting on them.

Comment

guess i'll have to fix that. its easy to do.

Comment

were you able to fix that? how? I got the same problem.

Comment

Working...
                      X