Freedom Ultimate help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freedom Ultimate help!

hi, cant find the answer, how come mapmonkey doesnt open using the freedom ultimate skin? do i have to edit the skin? cant seem to edit it with the skin editor. also the weather dont work and some other buttons. how can you make that RPM work? any help is appreciated.

P.S. i did not find this answer yet also, the first time you open roadrunner, and press the volume button, the sound goes to zero, and you have to click on the volume up button to get it back. what do i need to do? thanks
    7" Lilliput
    Opus 150
    mini itx 1Ghz
    1GB sdram
    97 Prelude

Hi m8..

To get mapmonkey to open and embed you need to open rrconfig and set it to in the gps settings. The weather also needs setting in the rr.ini (do a search on here for RR Weather.

Unsure on the volume thing, this might be a bug in rr or my skin will need to check. As for the Speedometer you need to either do two things.. (i) set up mapmonkey to talk to roadrunnner, think u need to enable something in mapmonkey (Again do a search) this then enables it to work (ii) using a comport splitter for your gps and then set the new comport in rrconfig. Just make sure you dont set the same comport in rr that you use in mapmonkey as mapmonkey wont work then.

CdR
    Follow me on Twitter

http://www.FreeICE.co.uk

Comment

thanks for replying. i did set mapmonkey in the rrconfig, even tried all of the gps settings in the rrconfig hoping that something happens. if i use a different skin, mapmonkey opens up, its only the Freedom Ultimate skin that it doesnt respond. i like this skin, its the best looking skin i've seen sofar. how about the other buttons, like the pictureviewers, etc. that doesnt work too.

wow i cant wait to try out the speedometer, right now mapmonkey shows my speed when on gps mode (SIRF enabled), but it would be good to see that also even when im not in gps mode.

last thing, how do i edit the skin so i can point the buttons to the correct apps? i dont intend to change the actual skin but just want to point the buttons to the right application. skin looks great as it is. thanks again man and good job!
      7" Lilliput
      Opus 150
      mini itx 1Ghz
      1GB sdram
      97 Prelude

Comment

mick0uziel...

Do you still have the install PIC's for the CIVIC you posted?? Thinking about going your route but need to know how you mounted the screen. thanks for your help.

Comment

Working...
        X