Fusion (what a piece)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fusion (what a piece)

... great piece that is... any word on if Guino or someone else will embed it in RR? This thing is it... hands down.
    Setup:
    Dynaudio 240GT
    PPI PC4100, PPI PC2350
    Zapco DSP6
    ADS DAC
    Testing new board (Albatron KI690-AM2)

"I dont know if complaints were filed, or mistakes were made, but feelings were hurt." -Krystal Washington

and what exactly might this thing be?
    01101100 01101001 01110001 01110101 01101001 01100100 01011111 01110011
    01101101 01101111 01101011 01100101

beer replenishment fund
    http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=93
    mp3car live search

i have joost invites, just hit me up for one.

Comment

it's pretty cool, it's a usb hardware interface developed by 2 users from these forums. it's inexpensive & feature packed, one of the coolest things about it though is the software they wrote for it, highly configurable, fully skinnable & embeadable, can even do animation in the skin, if rr communicated with this directly there would be a lot of possibilities with this thing, check it out here
      MY NEWEST INSTALL:modded infiniti fx with big screen

first windows carpc install........my liquid cooled LVDS screen :D

Comment

Also fall under the "Good things come in small packages" LOL
        RideRunner...The #1 FE, PERIOD.

Current Project: DFXVoice [v1.0 Released]
        Next in line: RRMedia v2.0

DFX 5.1.1 Skin
        Appstore Link

My RideRunner Plugins
        RRMedia
        RRExtended
        DFXVoice

"There are no bugs - only undocumented features."

Comment

bump...
          Setup:
          Dynaudio 240GT
          PPI PC4100, PPI PC2350
          Zapco DSP6
          ADS DAC

"I dont know if complaints were filed, or mistakes were made, but feelings were hurt." -Krystal Washington

Comment

I saw this thread title, and I was like "Oh god, our first complaint."

We could program it directly into RR I suppose. But RR does COM objects, and currently we are working on a COM interface. As of now, the main program can be embedded and skinned so it will look like it is in there directly.
            Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
            1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
            30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
            15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
            Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

Originally posted by proph View Post
              bump...
              I set up an example of how to embed here:

http://fusioncontrolcentre.com/Fusio...alog/skins.php

Comment

Greenman looking good for a starter... volume control for the wave, and master is a biggy.
                Setup:
                Dynaudio 240GT
                PPI PC4100, PPI PC2350
                Zapco DSP6
                ADS DAC

Comment

Originally posted by 2k1Toaster View Post
                  currently we are working on a COM interface.
                  That would really top things off! Using the COM object, and being able to use that with say AutoIt for scripting, it would open up all sorts of logic enabled control and complex scripted actions!
                  Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

My Fiero Build Thread

Comment

RideRunner...The #1 FE, PERIOD.

Current Project: DFXVoice [v1.0 Released]
                    Next in line: RRMedia v2.0

DFX 5.1.1 Skin
                    Appstore Link

My RideRunner Plugins
                    RRMedia
                    RRExtended
                    DFXVoice

"There are no bugs - only undocumented features."

Comment

i think the source is released for their app, just merge the commands to control the device with the SDK example from the RR sources, and we'd be set =]
                      cashtexts - Earn money for receiving text messaged offers
                      cashtexts review not a scam
                      Space Navigator - 6 Axis input device: Take it apart - Driver App
                      RRCam - Video/webcam capture, text overlay, and recording: 2.0 Stable

Comment

i like that.. it will even be nice to use that in my bussiness..
                        As i am an architect.. i was thinking that this kind of control would be very nice integrated into house automation.. Similar systems cost a fortune..but imagine controling many things in a house using that, with RR that would be nice

Comment

Originally posted by Nomader View Post
                          As i am an architect.. i was thinking that this kind of control would be very nice integrated into house automation.. Similar systems cost a fortune..but imagine controling many things in a house using that, with RR that would be nice
                          keep in mind, our relays are rated up to 220 volts AC.

Comment

Originally posted by Nomader View Post
                            I was thinking the exact same thing It's FAR cheaper than an Ocelot for sure! I still need to get a wall wart to power this thing to start playing around with it

I am in the process now of using Road Runner as a front end for my Home Automation touch screens. I have full communication working thus far with Home Seer (Home Automation program) and Road Runner using an autoit sctipt for the translator.

You can read some of the preliminary stuff, and see a couple screen shots on CoocoonTech.com in this thread. The screen shots and start of the RR front end to control it start in post #19
                            Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

My Fiero Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by JohnWPB View Post
                              I was thinking the exact same thing It's FAR cheaper than an Ocelot for sure! I still need to get a wall wart to power this thing to start playing around with it

I am in the process now of using Road Runner as a front end for my Home Automation touch screens. I have full communication working thus far with Home Seer (Home Automation program) and Road Runner using an autoit sctipt for the translator.

You can read some of the preliminary stuff, and see a couple screen shots on CoocoonTech.com in this thread. The screen shots and start of the RR front end to control it start in post #19
                              will home seer accept hardware like the fusion?? i am downloading it right now..

Comment

Working...
                              X