Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Neither RUNQ or ONSKINSTART seems to work?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neither RUNQ or ONSKINSTART seems to work?

Hi all!

ok, I was trying to get the W3bTracker software to autostart with RR and added both:
    Code:
    "ONSKINSTART","$RRPATH$\W3bTracker\W3bTracker.exe"
    and
    Code:
    "RUNQ;$RRPATH$\W3bTracker\W3bTracker.exe"
    to exectbl but none of them seems to work, it just won't start up the software with the skin!

Might as well throw in a followup question aswell, the software itself is already skinnable but I want to make a button in RR to show it, so I'm guessing I have to make a new skin for it.
    I'm using the IPhone skin from CdR and was thinking of just making a copy of the freefone one to show the tracker window... just wanted to check if u think this menuitem looks about right:
    Code:
    &[email protected]\[email protected];freefone.skin;W3bTracker;$rrpath$\W3bTracker\W3bTracker.exe;W3bTracker&
    what does the part between the ;; right after shte .skin do and the last one?
    Swedish site for CarPC's
    http://www.bilpc.info

First one is what RR will speak if there is no music playing.

Second one is the window name to try and embed.

As far as ONSKINSTART goes, I have no issue with that working. Although I must admit I don't use W3btracker

Comment

Thanks!

The link works since It starts the app and embeds it pretty nicely, but I still need to click it once to start the software...
      So I guess the "onskinstart" command is looking ok, strange but guessing I have something else interfering with it then!
      Swedish site for CarPC's
      http://www.bilpc.info

Comment

Originally posted by Naesstrom View Post
        Thanks!

The link works since It starts the app and embeds it pretty nicely, but I still need to click it once to start the software...
        So I guess the "onskinstart" command is looking ok, strange but guessing I have something else interfering with it then!
        you should use this code:
        "ONSKINSTART","RUNQ;$RRPATH$\W3bTracker\W3bTracker .exe"

good luck!

Comment

Working...
        X