Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem installing RR

Hello:
    I'm attempting to install RR and the only thing that happens is I get a vertical red and black bar. Does anyone know what would cause this?
    Thanks in advance,
    D

First of all what type of system are you running. fresh image or what. gotta be more detail

Comment

problem installing rr

Sorry,
      I'm using a dell latitude c640 laptop with 1gb ram. Running Windows XP professional on a fresh install.
      Any ideas?
      Thanks,
      D

Comment

sounds like a skin related problem.
        BASSRR ==> [Audio Player/MusicDB/Cd Player/Ripper/Rate/Internet Radio/Audio Capture/Youtube Video]
        RRTube ==> [View/Download Youtube Videos]
        WifiMan ==> [Wifi Manager]
        RRec ==> [Audio Capture]

If You Want To Be Given Everything, Give Everything Up ...
        Bird York -- In The Deep --

Comment

Skin

I figured that much out. I was wondering if I could use the built in skins or do I need to create or download new ones?
          Thanks,
          D

Comment

Did you ever figure out what your problem was with the red & black bar? I am getting the same thing with Roadrunner & digitalfx 2.5. Thanks

Comment

normally this happens only when you're trying to use a transparent skin without registering gdipluswrapper.dll -- or your OS doesn't support transparent skins (i.e. Win98).
              Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
              "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Yeah I'm running xp sp2, this just happened all of a sudden. I tried registering that dll but ended up just re-installing roadrunner & dfx so it's working now.

Comment

I don't remember exactly, but I reinsalled RR and downloaded a skin that worked. I started at that point. To make it work for me, I kept the buttons and modified the existing skins.
                  DNR

Comment

Working...
                  X