Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WinAMP 5 Comes to front on launch

Hey all.

I installed RR and it recommended WinAMP 2 but gave a dead link. So, I attempted to find WinAMP 2 but was unsucessful. So, I downloaded the latest, WinAMP 5. I configured RR properly and when I launch RR, it launches WinAMP and RR opens behind it and just flashes in the taskbar. Any idea how to fix this? Is it in option in WinAMP because I don't see any options in RR Config. If I need WinAMP 2 to properly use RR & WinAMP, can someone please post a link? Thanks for your help!

Brandon
    +--------------------------------+
    | 06 Mitsubishi Raider Durocross |
    | CarPC Project:________________ |
    | Planning: [*******-------] 50% |
    | Carputer: [********------] 60% |
    | Fabrication: [*----------] 10% |

There is an option to hide Winamp in RRConfig, I'd also swap to Winamp 2.95 from oldversion.com

Comment

I found out it was the skin that wasn't putting in to the back. I switched skins and it works fine. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by macbrando View Post
        I found out it was the skin that wasn't putting in to the back. I switched skins and it works fine. Thanks!
        Would you mind posting the line of code that hides/sends to back Winamp?

I am having the same trouble. Not sure which file I should be looking at to alter, the menu file? If so, which line of code hides Winamp at launch?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

I honestly couldn't tell you. I switched to the DigitalFX 2.0 skin and winamp doesn't pop up anymore. I don't know anything about scripting skins.

Comment

Thanks anyways!

Comment

Originally posted by BMac1203 View Post
              Would you mind posting the line of code that hides/sends to back Winamp?

I am having the same trouble. Not sure which file I should be looking at to alter, the menu file? If so, which line of code hides Winamp at launch?

Thanks in advance.
              Set hidewinamp=true in RR.INI make sure (IN WINAMP) that you switch to a CLASSIC SKIN!!
              Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
              "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

I'm thinking the classic skin is the reason (or my lack of). I know that I read that in the install faq, I just forgot to do it.

Winamphide is already equal to "true", so I'm hoping that it's the skin. Thanks, hope that fixes it.

Comment

Working...
                X